Tripod Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love_sky

Dec 8, 2005
East area
Finally i have the extra bucks to purchase a new tripod ( Student la )

I'm heard that the Manfrotto 055 pro is discon't in the market and so which 055 series should i looking for right now ...

My Current Equipment

350D with Grip (Will be upgrading to 5D next year)
430EX
70-200F4 L

My last combo is 055 +486 RC2 but it seen like the 486 been replace by 488 RC2, is it true?

Any tripod pro ..can give some advices... thanks

Budget is around $300 -$350

Wow. Student with 5D?

055 is a fine tripod. The head is ok too.

This will to fine, under your budget even! ;p

For me, 190pro is good enough for me. There is no requirement for 055 models, since they are quite heavy and too tall for my requirement. If you get a tripod that is heavier than what you are comfortable with, they are likely to collect dust.

For me, 190pro is good enough for me. There is no requirement for 055 models, since they are quite heavy and too tall for my requirement. If you get a tripod that is heavier than what you are comfortable with, they are likely to collect dust.

I was thinking of 190 Xprob with 468RC2.....

Now, tempted to get 190 MF 4.... lol.... the weight factor..... ;p

Wow. Student with 5D?

055 is a fine tripod. The head is ok too.

Ha Ha ... I'm saving to buy a grey set since my relative live in HK so i can buy
much cheaper as they can help me to cut cut cut the price ... lol

Thank bro. I'm see first but want to know anywhere can buy the 055 pro ...CP got ??

Ha Ha ... I'm saving to buy a grey set since my relative live in HK so i can buy
much cheaper as they can help me to cut cut cut the price ... lol
:think: tripod also got grey set...

lol .. ya ...refering to camera ... pai say .. didn't say properly:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.