Tripid

farid1980

Jun 8, 2009
Any recomendation of tripod for 1ds??

Do a search for "recommend tripod". We have about 30 such threads already. Note the spelling. FYI, you do not buy a tripod for a body, you buy a tripod depending on total setup.

u will need a tripod that can support the body + lens + flash (optional). Read the specs of the tripod before you buy.

another factor to consider is the weight of the tripod, do u prefer light or heavy? Based on my experience 90% of the tripod users who bought heavy tripods tends not to utilise it most of the time and end up keeping at home instead.

Also consider your eye height against the tripod's max height+ballhead

1) most of the time u be using it for indoor or outdoor? If indoor, choose a sturdy and heavy one. If outdoor, go for a carbon fiber if u can.

2) get one from a reputable brand to protect yr gears since u have already paid so much for them.

Rashkae, only stupid will buy tripod for body.. Wat i mean is the weight of d 1ds. Next time u nt happy w my thread or comnent then jz delete it.. Dun have to b so annoying or arrogant cz i dun giv a damn who u r!!

Guys, thnx fr d prompt reply.. I guess i noe wat to look fr nw..

Rashkae, only stupid will buy tripod for body.. Wat i mean is the weight of d 1ds. Next time u nt happy w my thread or comnent then jz delete it.. Dun have to b so annoying or arrogant cz i dun giv a damn who u r!!

The body plays a part but you have to say what is your heaviest setup. The body with a 50mm f1.8 and a 400mm f2.8 is very different.

farid1980 said:

It's pretty obvious who is the annoying or arrogant person here. Perfect legitimate comments by rashkae.

i see nothing wrong with rashkae comment....

really got lots of thread discussing about tripod..

and if really for a body any tripod will do -.- at least tell us the set up ma

Clubsnap reached quite a wide audience around the world, as far as UK, USA and Australia. It's good to have good sentence construction and proper spelling.

Grow up dude. you are the one being arrogant after asking a question without the necessary information.

That's nice, because I also don't care who you are. The only person here being arrogant is you. It's a perfectly legitimate question, after all, you never mentioned what lens you are using. If you are mounting a 600mm f/4, the body you are using will not have a significant impact on the weight. "Any recomendation of tripod for 1ds?? " is as "no head no tail" as it gets, and it is extremely annoying and arrogant of you to expect us to be psychic and know the situations you will be shooting in, the height requirements and the lenses you will attach.

Learn to ask the correct questions with enough information for people to give constructive answers, and english that can be understood outside of a local sec school, and then we can give more accurate answers.

you are asking for help in a forum, be nice with your tone to anyone who offered you an advice.

I do not find anything wrong with Rashkae's comment and it is in our Terms of Use that member should to a search before post a question,
2. New Posters (newbies) - Use the Search Engine to find out if whatever information you are seeking has been posted before posting a question.

warning served for being rude to other member.

farid1980 said:

Pls check yr spelling, before posting anything next time. Lol

If u can, correct this thread topic.

Clubsnap reached quite a wide audience around the world, as far as UK, USA and Australia. It's good to have good sentence construction and proper spelling.

Yes shierwin is absolutely right. To TS, please use proper English words, you are not sms'ing to the rest of the members here. Thank you.