trip to KL

alancwr

Sep 23, 2007
hi, i'll be going to KL for a short getaway next week, would it be cheaper to get lens up at KL??

planning to get a 50MM f1.8 II

The 50mm f1.8 is already very cheap, doubt it would make a huge difference by getting it elsewhere.

hi, i'll be going to KL for a short getaway next week, would it be cheaper to get lens up at KL??

planning to get a 50MM f1.8 II

Lenses are just a little cheaper in KL, for that small amount of money especially with the 50mm f1.8 why give up your local warranty?

u can get this lens in sg for ard $120. not worth the trouble to travel up to KL to get this lens.

sinned79,
may i know where can i get the 50mm 1.8D at $120 in SG?

sinned79,
may i know where can i get the 50mm 1.8D at $120 in SG?

50mm f1.8 II is a Canon lens.. The lens you are asking is a Nikkor lens.. Not the same wor.
Nikkor 50mm f1.8D at $120 in SG is not possible :nono: If you manage to find, pls let me know :bsmilie:

50mm f1.8 II is a Canon lens.. The lens you are asking is a Nikkor lens.. Not the same wor.
Nikkor 50mm f1.8D at $120 in SG is not possible :nono: If you manage to find, pls let me know :bsmilie:

yah, TS, u looking at canon or nikon lens? :dunno:

Lenses and cameras are generally cheaper in Malaysia. Nikon provides international warranty for its lenses, but Canon only provides local warranty. So Nikon users still can consider to buy in Malaysia if they happen to pass by there.

SLR is selling @ 121 the last i checked...

anyway i thought since i'll be going up to KL for holiday so i thought might as well get the lens from there...

any particular shop??