Trip to Geylang Serai

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
Trip is cancelled.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

saturday? will there still be stuff there?
i popped down 2 days ago, and i'll be there tonight again after 9 pm ...

the pasar malam guys seem to be doing something wrong or disgraceful .... they don't want me to take fotos of them plying their trade.

there is a busker at the road junction, looks beggar-like... if you want to take his foto, you'll have to pay for it ... the further you stand, the longer you zoom, the less you have to pay ...

i dun think there's going to be any bazaar in geylang serai on saturday. people will be bz visiting each other....can snap some pix of people in new colourful baju kurongs though. :)

be prepared for crowds after 9pm...you'll be suffocated. :D can take photos since they're busy trying to sell their stuffs tonite.

Originally posted by hyun
saturday? will there still be stuff there?
i popped down 2 days ago, and i'll be there tonight again after 9 pm ...

the pasar malam guys seem to be doing something wrong or disgraceful .... they don't want me to take fotos of them plying their trade.

there is a busker at the road junction, looks beggar-like... if you want to take his foto, you'll have to pay for it ... the further you stand, the longer you zoom, the less you have to pay ...

Originally posted by hyun

This guy? Took this quite some time ago (non Hari Raya). No need to pay leh.

IMG_4399.JPG

Dear Folks

tonight is the last night of the bazaar though it will last probably till 3 am for the final "firehouse" sale

If you cannot make it it will not be around tomorrow

Originally posted by sebastiansong
Dear Folks

tonight is the last night of the bazaar though it will last probably till 3 am for the final "firehouse" sale

If you cannot make it it will not be around tomorrow
WHERE IS IT? I will rush down to have a look tonight, even not for photo shooting.

well that busker sits by a table playing some keyboard instrument at the corner of a junction near some small shopping centre .. and when i was composing a shot he said want to take foto must pay money.

must be the double dip recession.

Status
Not open for further replies.