Trip to Esplanade: Theatres on the Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
I'm organising a trip to Esplanade: Theatres on the Bay. Details of the outing are as follows:

Date of event: 7th December 2002, Saturday
Meeting Time: 5.30 pm
Meeting point: City Hall MRT Station Control

P.S. Organised by NTU Photo-Videographic Society
P.S.S. Replacing cancelled Geylang Serai outing.

err.. i thot 7th Dec, same time, got some Geylang Serai trip also by NTU video-photog soc., meeting in paya lebar mrt.

:dunno: :D

Originally posted by rochkoh
err.. i thot 7th Dec, same time, got some Geylang Serai trip also by NTU video-photog soc., meeting in paya lebar mrt.

Sorry, Geylang Serai trip cancelled. Bazaar finishes tonight.

Originally posted by rochkoh

Mervlam cancelled the Geylang Serai trip around 2 this afternoon
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18811

Sunday guess its tripod TIME!!!

aarrggg just looked out of the window Geylang Serai is RAINING!!

erm...might be interested...

oh btw there's some outdoor performances going on there, Baybeats, u guys might be interested..

mervlam, I tot the explanade has restrictions on photo taking??Or have you talked to the management??It'll be great if we are allowed to snap photos anywhere in the vicinity.

I went there yesterday and surprising, the NO Photography sign is not longer there and there are a lot of people snapping away. I think the management finally realised that photography is part of arts also. They should be happy that there are so many people out there wanting to take pixs of the "Durian Husk".

Status
Not open for further replies.