Trigger wire...or juz trigger cable...

Crabby

Jun 12, 2007
Ang Sua Ville
I am looking for the cable that connects my camera to a strobe... I dunno wat it is called. Any idea who knows where to get it? As mine has some problem... a very rare occurance that it happens....and it did...

I need a 2-3 metre one...
Thx...

Last edited:
arent cables and wires the same thing? ;p

its called a pc sync just fyi, there should be a port on your camera, last time i checked my old 20D had one...
alternatively get some cheapo pt-04 triggers and you can run around and trigger them wirelessly

arent cables and wires the same thing? ;p

its called a pc sync just fyi, there should be a port on your camera, last time i checked my old 20D had one...
alternatively get some cheapo pt-04 triggers and you can run around and trigger them wirelessly

I think it is not call a PC syn cord coz one end connect to my camera the other end does not connect to a PC. The other end's jack is more like a mono jack head... anyway. I got the supplier who carrys it... so not a prob now. Thankz for ur input :)

I think it is not call a PC syn cord coz one end connect to my camera the other end does not connect to a PC. The other end's jack is more like a mono jack head... anyway. I got the supplier who carrys it... so not a prob now. Thankz for ur input :)
general term is strobe sync cable, it can be pc to pc, pc to mono jet, pc to mini jet, pc to elinchrom, with male to male, male to female, female to female blar blar blar.

you want to proper name/term of the sync cable for your particular brand of strobe? just refer to your brand's catalogue

general term is strobe sync cable, it can be pc to pc, pc to mono jet, pc to mini jet, pc to elinchrom, with male to male, male to female, female to female blar blar blar.

you want to proper name/term of the sync cable for your particular brand of strobe? just refer to your brand's catalogue

From wat u describe I think I know wha is the particular name ... its PC to Mono Jack... thx... :)

We learn something new everyday :)

Last edited: