trespassing

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
what would you do if one day you drive home and find an unknown car parks in your driveway, assuming that you hv forgotten to close the gate or it is those öpen concept type of landed hse?

1) whack the window, open the door, release the hand-brake and let it rolls out?
2) call the police
3 call a tow truck
4) can do nothing about it
5) ?????
6)?????

in your drive way meaning in your compound? Or parked at that part of the road infront of the gate that is unoficially yours?

If its in your compound, rightfully you can close the gate. And report to police for tresspassing.

what would you do if one day you drive home and find an unknown car parks in your driveway, assuming that you hv forgotten to close the gate or it is those öpen concept type of landed hse?

1) whack the window, open the door, release the hand-brake and let it rolls out?
2) call the police
3 call a tow truck
5) ?????
6)?????

Remove the tyres and drain the petrol for own use. :)

Last edited:
Check for the hidden camera filming you :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Block it's way out, when the owner come to pick up their car collect parking fees like $ 50 an hour with a minimum 10 hours of parking.

Don't get mad, get a profitable solution....

it actually happens to my friend who bought a semi-d in an iskandar development which has this so-called open concept ie without gates, walls, fences etc at the front portion of the house.

Iskandar? Any further questions..?:bsmilie:

Last edited:

2) call the police
3 call a tow truck
5) ?????
6)?????

Get a lock smith to make a car key for you. Use it like your own. :bsmilie:

2) call the police
3 call a tow truck
5) ?????
6)?????

In MY right ?

So easy. I will call those car syndicate and sell the car to them. Don't worry about getting tow truck. The car syndicate will do the arrangements.

In MY right ?

So easy. I will call those car syndicate and sell the car to them. Don't worry about getting tow truck. The car syndicate will do the arrangements.

I had the same thoughts!! The bad boys thought they were bad... Until they meet the men...!!

In MY right ?

good idea.

But wonder if they could get pass the security at the main entrance/exit??

good idea.

But wonder if they could get pass the security at the main entrance/exit??

Aiyo, u inform the security to let them in lah! U never step in condo before ?

A Singh was cutting across someone's lawn to get to his car, when the owner of the house came out and shouted to him.

"hey you! You're trespassing!"

To which the guy replied.....

"No! I'm Jaspar Singh!"

:bsmilie:

A Singh was cutting across someone's lawn to get to his car, when the owner of the house came out and shouted to him.

"hey you! You're trespassing!"

To which the guy replied.....

"No! I'm Jaspar Singh!"

:bsmilie:

LOL, this is racist.

You mean as in " I am Just passing"?

Last edited:
Before doing anything drastic, check first if that car does not belong to your in laws or someone closely related to the in laws. :bsmilie:

i will pee on the car.

[video=youtube_share;0Pj8QKTvRTQ]http://youtu.be/0Pj8QKTvRTQ[/video]