Trespassers will be prosecuted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-Fied

Deregistered
Jan 11, 2009
In e Western part of SINGAPORE
Hi all just wanted to check have any of you done shoots at state properties like old abandon hdbs with those signs saying trespassers will be prosecuted?? if i were to shoot around the area but not go into the buildings will i get in trouble??? need to know urgently thanks in advance!!!

i think u just dont pass through their barrel lor.If not counted as tresspassing liao.If i nv pass the barrel ,its public place alrd

juz stay in public places. :)

u know the law here. do it as long as u don't get caught.

if i like shoot around the void deck area and the area around the buildings should be ok right? it's not fensed up or anything and the signs are only at the staircases where there is a gate blocking the entrance anyway.

are u tinking of taking those military FIBUA areas near lim chu kang area? lol quite haunted the last time I've been there during Army days. Those old old HDB area with a little playground in front. haha.. http://lomotion.20.forumer.com/a/neo-tiew-village-abandoned_post1496.html here is a little link from webby u can google it.. oops 1 more blog from someone http://supernaturalroy.blogspot.com/2006/03/unknown-singapore-kranji-abandoned-hdb.html quite spooky place :D

Last edited:
u know the law here. do it as long as u don't get caught.

Seriously, this is about the most practical advice you can get here. :)

The good news is, now that Mas Selamat has been captured, I'm going to ASSMUME that the cops will patrol these abandoned places less frequently now.

(btw, State Property means the whole place and the immediate surrounding areas, not just the blocked off stairwells)

there's a few abandoned camps at the seletar area which i believe is open to public, but it's due for demolition next month.

trespass is a seizeable offence.

actually it's this couple of blocks at boon lay area. I intend to do a shoot there tmr as i went there to reccee today.. then saw those signs there but totally no sign of any life around the area...

Those blocks i always past there de, is very ulu, nobody lives there de :S

Should be can de ba :)

Just do it! I think the authorities are more worried about people using those places for drugs or illegal lodgings rather than peace-loving photograhers :D

Watch out for the infamous female ghost on the top unit of one of the blk hehe :D

Watch out for the infamous female ghost on the top unit of one of the blk hehe :D

was about to say that when i read this thread...

honestly, from superstitious point of view, unused long vacant places for long periods of time are always attractive to the supernatural even in broad daylight...

was about to say that when i read this thread...

honestly, from superstitious point of view, unused long vacant places for long periods of time are always attractive to the supernatural even in broad daylight...

thanks now i'm gonna pee in my pants...

Going to such places must take risk so it's up to you whether you want to risk it or not. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.