Tremor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Senai Airport J.B., I feel my car like parking on top of a large jelly cake and shaking. By the time I reach Malaysia custom building the Custom close for inspection of all the bridges for safety. Waited for about one hour to clear.

When I had clear Woodlands custom, I saw traffic jam from custom all the way up to KJE.

Many Malaysia workers working in Singapore all said they 100% will be late for work, do not kown if their boss will buy their story ?

Last edited:
i was in Oriont photo at that time, i tought i was Dizzy or having a headache which i never had before. . first time experiencing it :dunno: till i realised after 10 ~ 20 secs. Everythig were shaking there. the bags , open/close sign at the door . .

I was in my office in Raffles place. 12th floor. The feeling was like the building is swaying left to right for quite a long while. My colleague opposite me was in panic and keep telling me that it's very scary.

To be frank, it is indeed quite scary.

I didn't feel anything in my sleep - again. ):

Round Raffles place, the towers were shaking. Ppl were running out. But then, quakes in SG isn't strong enough to do much damage. Think I was at 12th floor at that time too haha

Was at Changi Business Park. The building is swaying for quite a few minutes. Most of the staffs evacuated. It was quite scary.

There are some perverts who were adamant to carry on their conference calls and meetings though. These are really star employees. :thumbsup: There was even one guy who tried to grab another staff saying it is the perfect time for project discussion since everyone else were evacuating the building.

Project above one's own life. :sweat:

I wasn't one of them. In my mind, only 2 things:
1.) Anyone who stops me from leaving the building will get a headbutt to the face.
2.) Hotel New World.

Was at Changi Business Park. The building is swaying for quite a few minutes. Most of the staffs evacuated. It was quite scary.

There are some perverts who were adamant to carry on their conference calls and meetings though. These are really star employees. :thumbsup: There was even one guy who tried to grab another staff saying it is the perfect time for project discussion since everyone else were evacuating the building.

Project above one's own life. :sweat:

I wasn't one of them. In my mind, only 2 things:
1.) Anyone who stops me from leaving the building will get a headbutt to the face.
2.) Hotel New World.
"Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd."
Bertrand Arthur William Russell - An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish (1943).

"Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd."
Bertrand Arthur William Russell - An Outline of Intellectual Rubbish (1943).

Wow.. extreme. :bsmilie:
It's quite simple really. If there is danger, just avoid it.

I felt it too at CCK, poor ppl there at Sumatra :sweat:

Last edited:
Yup, fely it in YCK too. Seems like an aftershock.

Just felt the aftershock, about 10 sec.

office light fittings swaying at suntec!

Status
Not open for further replies.