Trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

estronutz

Feb 14, 2006
星尬波
How do you actually improve this kinda shots ? Your C&C will be very much appreciated

trees3.jpg

Colour is nice.

Maybe position yourself such that a tree trunk blocks the direct sun light. The building shouldn't be in the picture. Straighten the composition.

use lower angle as possible..... I find that the ground (with people and building) is a bit distracting. and yeah straighten the composition.

I think minimising the sun might work a little better on top of the other stuff mentioned.

estronutz said:
hmm ... alright ... thanks dude

Were you trying to capture the golden leaves with the sun glaring through the canopy?

I guess the lighting's a bit flat. Were you trying to capture something like this?
trees3_edit.jpg

It's not all too impressive on my part as well.. I just adjust levels and saturation a bit.

I don't really like the tilt and the angle, neither too high or low. I would prefer it to be lower or something. The pic doesnt somehow look natural.

yanyewkay, I'm trying to picture something like that ... any pointers to improve on this kinda shots ? As in ... anyway to improve on the "flatness" of the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.