Tree Collapsed during Chingay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dundee

Sep 12, 2004
13401IMG_1033.jpg

While shooting the Chingay tonight, I heard a loud crack and a crash... a tree collapsed behind me!! A photog was on the branch. The 1D he was carrying was too heavy! ... nearly fell on my head. Whew!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, what goes up, must come down (crash down in this case).

Two's company, tree is a crowd.

Haha, excuse the puns.

Here's another one...

He was out on a limb...

Terence said:
Well, what goes up, must come down (crash down in this case).

Two's company, tree is a crowd.

Haha, excuse the puns.
hahahahahh!!!

LOL omg. U ok? :bigeyes:

I was there shooting also. Heng arhz

ERh .. is it due to those few jokers balancing the tall poles? :think:

Their poles got hooked onto the trees as well earlier intfront of lucky plaza ... 2 of the poles nearly crashed onto the audience :sweat: scary

u mean that photographer climbed onto the tree and the tree came crashing??

wah... he so desperate to take photos ah?? :bigeyes:

:eek:

Hopefully no one was injured...

dundee said:
13401IMG_1033.jpg

While shooting the Chingay tonight, I heard a loud crack and a crash... a tree collapsed behind me!! A photog was on the branch. The 1D he was carrying was too heavy! ... nearly fell on my head. Whew!

u shld have run up towards him !! ! help him up, and snatch his 1D away !!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Scary. :bigeyes:

dundee said:
13401IMG_1033.jpg

Lucky the 1D didn't hit you or else spolit he ask u pay cause you last touch. :sweat:

remember the rule of thumb for Csers - if u see another Cser fall, or if u are falling, remember to throw ur cam to the nearest Cser b4 u fall! :bsmilie:

dundee - was the other guy okie?

Probably these two participants were responsible for the fell tree? They were caught trying to push the tree aside because it blocked the view of some photographers ......... then .....
5684Trees2fall.jpg

dundee said:

Hello Dundee, it was not me. I was with this group of people staring at the confusion. Cannot believe what has happened.....

14355IMG_1091-med.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.