Tree at Ubin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ming

Aug 6, 2002
Visit site
Hi taken this tree at ubin.
ubin.jpg

hmmm nice or not nice....i think it's very nice, sweet with the colours and texture. got anymore? cos you seems to be taking from a different approach. :D

Thank you.
:) This photo was taken at late morning so the lighting was quite harsh. Put on the PL and close the apeature to F8.

Sorry, the rest of the photos of ubin wasn't good.

regards
chee ming

Great looking textures on the pic! :thumbsup: Are the waters off Ubin really that nice-blue in colour ?

Think I've been to that spot before. Its in one of the quarry near the temple. You have to spot the path way up there. Need to abandon bicycle (if you're rented one) and walk your way up there. At the top of the quarry, you could see its calm waters below, and also overlooking JB and parts of Singapore.

Yup, this phot was taken on top of the hill. I was there with a friend and we walked all the way.
I used the new Kodak High Definition film. This is the original photo without any PS touch up.

regards
chee ming
;)

well done ! good using of PL filter , d blue and d yellow give a good contrast ! but is this your only pic to show ? keep it up ! never stop shooting !!!

Thanks man. will continue to shoot more to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.