Tree a b s t r a c t

Status
Not open for further replies.

danlin

Feb 17, 2006
branches_abstract_web.jpg

the vignette does not work for me at all, other than that it's a decent pic of nothing much, pardon my frankness. :)

I think the vignette on white doesnt brings out the feel . Should look better without the vignette .

thanks all for ur comments... i guess this kinda pics only has meaning to the photographer him/herself

The shot is quite common, nothing abstract about it. Does not work for me.

Each to his own

I really like it, simple but very well done :thumbsup:

I think the vignetting really adds to it, and helps bring out the circle of light around the center of the image.

Would have preferred it if the bottom branches were not cropped off.

nice silhouette, but i would prefer to shave off some of the top to bring attention to the central branch.

i think the vignette does not work for me, the harsh contrast of the silhouette does not match with the soft and slightly patchy burn. i feel the effect is rather 'forced' onto the picture because of that.

haha seems to ve preference on the extreme sides. Pple who like it n pple who think its just nth. either one, yr critique r much appreciated. Thanks. =)

I think almost everyone of us here have a pic just like that...

Did you use PS to burn the corners? I think it's too "forced". It would be nicer if there is some background like clouds and if you use the curve tool in PS to adjust the contrast, it would have a more natural feel to it.

I think almost everyone of us here have a pic just like that...

Did you use PS to burn the corners? I think it's too "forced". It would be nicer if there is some background like clouds and if you use the curve tool in PS to adjust the contrast, it would have a more natural feel to it.

thanks 4 yr suggestions... ya i agree e burning might be alil too much...gotta work on tt burning n dodging skill.

simple and unobtrusive.
nothing to shout out about but it shows the photographer's efforts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.