travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxygn

Jul 1, 2004
Hi guys,

If i am to bring my cam for a 1-2 weeks of travelling. Would i need to bring a travel dry box along? or is the cam bag storage good enough?

Thanks,
Colin

if you have the storage space, and of coz depending where you will be travelling to... you can have that dry box but a smarter way is to get ziplock bags and some silical gel and you get instanteous cheap 'dry box'.

Of coz this is used in high humidity places.... and that you are staying for a long time like say 1 month.. 1 -2 weeks is okie IMHO

Depends on where u're travelling.

If u're talking abt winter conditions in ang mor countries, not much worries methinks, since these places are pretty dry.

If u're toking abt a week in the Amazon Rainforest, den dis one no nit to say liaoz, common sense. Juz bring. :D

okok thanks thanks. so i guess for hk, its not really needed? maybe just as sniperD suggested, ziplock and silica gel would do=) <--great idea man!!

Thanks again,
Colin

remember, if the gel turns white, you can always dry it using hair dryer and reuse them.

if you go to hk for less than a week i would think its not too bad...I do not usually bring silica gel as well when travelling too troublesome I guess... ;)

oxygn said:
okok thanks thanks. so i guess for hk, its not really needed? maybe just as sniperD suggested, ziplock and silica gel would do=) <--great idea man!!

Thanks again,
Colin

HK for a week?

well, you don't need to bring anything! :) Just camera, memory cards & batteries + tripod can liao.

yeah trust meepokman hahaha he has travelled the globe with his trusty cam btw gd pictures you have taken mate ;)

okok. thank you everyone

Colin

I don't think one to two weeks need to bring.

But if you are really KS, why not consider zip lock bags instead of a dry box? You can put the silica gel and camera inside the zip lock bag, just like you would a dry box.

Status
Not open for further replies.