travelling light in Europe ..this bag suitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it shouldn't be any problem if you don't intend to do shopping along the way. I started off with the toploader too. However, sometimes, when i do shopping along the way, i basically got no space to put the things i just bought into it, and thus got to handcarry. One way i did is to let the sling go through the holder portion of the plasticbag and clip onto the toploader.Will be like"ding dong bell" lor...Haha. However, if you just wanna do shooting and carry a max of 2 filter, i guess it should be fine. ;)

Take a look at the size here
IMG_1386.jpg

With the metal buckle to lock the flab.. it is very secure :)

IMG_1388.jpg

Take a look at the size here
IMG_1386.jpg

Yeah. Upz for the bag I am going to buy.

Anyway, just to share with the TS, since you're travelling really light you will have many choices. If I may recommend, this bag may seem a bit overkill for your coming trip but I think the extra spaces can come very handy with your other travelling knick-knacks like travel guides, cell phones, PDAs, PnS etc. Only downside is the price.

Have a good trip.

Looks abit big ... btw where to get and how much?

It is actually quite small... but price is steep.. and it is DOMKE. CP selling $221 :sweatsm:

I would go for a normal backpack/ bag to look less conspecuous...

trekkers from lowepro would be of gret help for ya . .since you wanna bring your gadgetz and gizmos, u still have space for personal belongings . . .enjoy your trip bro.

the toploader is more than sufficient. I travelled for abt 4 months with my 350D and 1 lens using the toploader. No issues cos I also carried a backpack to dump my water, travel guide etc.
Enjoy your trip

Status
Not open for further replies.