Travelling away for a Long Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvin76

Jun 1, 2008
Hi there,

I will be working overseas for a couple of months and would like to need advise if it is ok to keep my camera and lens in the bag. As I do not have a dry cabinet to store these equipments while I am overseas, what do you all suggest and if its ok to keep it in the bag??

Pls advice. thanks.

Anson

Jul 31, 2006
ansonchew.com
www.ansonchew.com
Hi there,

I will be working overseas for a couple of months and would like to need advise if it is ok to keep my camera and lens in the bag. As I do not have a dry cabinet to store these equipments while I am overseas, what do you all suggest and if its ok to keep it in the bag??

Pls advice. thanks.
It have the depend on where are you traveling. In general, I would suggest getting a zip-lock bag with silcon gels inside to reduce the humidity. :)

attap seed

Feb 16, 2006
if your office ve air con, can consider keeping it there.

spazzer

May 5, 2007
BUKIT PANJANG
Hi there,

Pls advice. thanks.
it would be good to bring along a drybox together with some selica gel

checkers

Aug 18, 2008
Hi there,

Pls advice. thanks.
Dry box with hippo.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com

Pls advice. thanks.
define

overseas

Magede

Aug 17, 2008
hi there, I'm also going overseas for some time and some of my friends advised me to buy silica gel and dump it in my bag. I'm headed for China and I guess it isn't very humid there.

Atlas

Jan 18, 2007
Behind the Camera
Go to HomeFix they have portable dry bag which can be reused by popping it in the microwave oven.

smalltake

Oct 10, 2006
Up North......
Get one or two of those portable dry box cost about $20+, probably can keep your body with 2-3 lens and then just give to someone before you return from China. should do the trick. ;p

Last edited:

saggice

May 13, 2005
Just keep some silicon gel with u... it ll be very bulk with a dry box to carry along i think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom