Traveling gosu

S2Glow

Nov 23, 2011
so is that possible to travel 2 country with 2 airline for example , singapore to korea return trip , korea to usa return trip both different airline O_O anybody experience this before? share some 2cents.. how is the cost gonna be =P .

Yes you can. The cost wise, you have to check the airline website.

so is that possible to travel 2 country with 2 airline for example , singapore to korea return trip , korea to usa return trip both different airline O_O anybody experience this before? share some 2cents.. how is the cost gonna be =P .

there is no return trip in this case, it will be a one way trip.

sg -> korea using Airline A
korea -> US using Airline B

return trip means u are flying to and back using the same airline.

Hmm return no?
Sg -> Korea using Airline A
Korea -> US using Airline B

<interval of X days>

US -> Korea using Airline B
Korea -> Sg using Airline A

Yes you can... and its all in the planning...

Return trip is flying back. but there are other terms as well.

Open Jaw is what TS is referring to:

e.g. 1st trip SIN to OSK, then OSK to BKK, BKK to HKG, then HKG to SIN

and yes it's possible.

if you're flying with SIA, they're part of a group known as Star Alliance. basically you can book with them, and if you require another airline, you can always book another to another location.

one way is to book this way, using the above example.

SIN to OSK, and your return ticket will be HKG to SIN.

in-between, you can use other airlines to book the connections to the other countries.

but do take note, it's more expensive to fly this way.

haha thanks guys ! ,star alliance will they have offer or what etc? cause i want to go korea for like a day or smth to watch some show...

so my 2nd question is how issit feel like to travel alone? i am travelling alone to find my long distance girlfriend and i never take plane before! Lol!! somehow excited yet scared

haha thanks guys ! ,star alliance will they have offer or what etc? cause i want to go korea for like a day or smth to watch some show...

so my 2nd question is how issit feel like to travel alone? i am travelling alone to find my long distance girlfriend and i never take plane before! Lol!! somehow excited yet scared

??? never flew by plane before?

Star Alliance is a group of independent Carriers (Airlines)

ok best advice for you would be to get an agent to do it for you. you pay more, but the risk of making a mistake in your reservations would be removed

S2Glow said:

Hi, since it's your first time traveling, I'll offer some tips.

1)Bring a lip balm in case your lips cracked.
2) Drink plenty of water before and during the flight.
3) Since its a long flight, wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Put a scarf or sweater inside your hand carry in case the thin blanket provided is not enough.
4) Bring a book or laptop with you in case the inflight entertainment/ stewardesses bore you.
5) US customs staff are damn irritating so read the airlines/customs guidelines properly before you fly. You don't want them to give you trouble.

Star Alliance is a network of airlines. Kind of like a partnership where they aim to connect passengers to all over the world eg: If Airline A doesn't fly to a certain city then you transit elsewhere to take a partner airlines to ur destination. Sometimes they'll help each other by combining flights eg: putting Air New Zealand passengers on a SQ bound flight at Changi to London if both flights are not full. There's another airline network called One World.

You'll be fine traveling alone. :)