Travel Photography Trip to Hanoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic

Jan 17, 2005
Hi there,
I'm organising a travel photography trip to Hanoi. Trip will visit scenic landscapes, pagodas, hill tribe villages etc

Trip will be some time in March.
A professional photographer will accompany the group to give photography pointers.

Interested parties please pm me your email, I will send details over.

upzzz
Hi there,
I'm organising a travel photography trip to Hanoi. Trip will visit scenic landscapes, pagodas, hill tribe villages etc

A professional photographer will accompany the group to give photography pointers.

Perhaps some info about group size target and type of experience needed would be good.

Group size would be approximately 5-8 people. No experience needed, just bring your passion for photography, love for travel and of course your camera along! =)

may I know roughly when? Interested but have work and study.....not too sure if can commit

Probably sometime mid March. targeting the March School holidays 11th Mar to 16th Mar

i may be keen but provided you'all go free&easy and fly by silkair.. 'cos i can claim krisflyer miles :)

Hi there,

Probably sometime mid March. targeting the March School holidays 11th Mar to 16th Mar

You never tell us how much? Nice place to shoot! Am interested, can tell us more detail? If can i will try my best to joint you man.

Ya.. Need more info on price and when you can comfirm..
Got to estimate the ability to pay and take leave... ;)

if you are visiting perfume pagoda,
better check b4 going, last round i went in end dec 06 ,
renovation just started ...

Hi please provide me with your emails addresses so I can forward the pdf file with the trip details.
Many thanks!

One point to take note when you are in their Restricted Zone. Do not take any picture or else soldier with AK-47 will be pointing at you.

hi, can u provide more details please?
thank you

Hi there,

May I know what is the approximate budget like. Interested.

hi,
please pm me the details as i am already planning a solo phototrip to hanoi, sapa and halong bay from 16 to 23rd Mar.
would be great to join up, especially Halong.

id like to know too ;)

Hi, I am new.

I am keen. Pls send me the information. TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.