Travel Photography Talk, want to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaXiong

Feb 17, 2006
Yo brothers,

Any one interested in attending the talk mentioned below on this coming Sunday? Me intend to go, asking for buddy to go along... more fun... ;)

"Travel Photography" by Mr. Hui Man Yan
Exhibition Dates: 19th March 2006, Sunday
Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Venue: National Library
FREE ADMISSION

Any one? :D

DaXiong said:
Yo brothers,

Any one interested in attending the talk mentioned below on this coming Sunday? Me intend to go, asking for buddy to go along... more fun... ;)

FREE ADMISSION

Yep, might be interesting. Think I will be attending too. Thanks for the headsup. :D

DaXiong said:
Yo brothers,

FREE ADMISSION

i dun mind going. :)

wah... glad that u guys will be going for the talk. Want to go together? Where shall we meet? ;p

I chin chai one lah, u all tell me where to meet i meet. Hahaha. My friend may also come along. :)

G-man said:
I chin chai one lah, u all tell me where to meet i meet. Hahaha. My friend may also come along. :)

jia lat...:sweatsm: me also chin chai one ler.. tis time die liao lar, no one make the decision.. :sweat: where is my Ding Dang??
haha...

how abt Bugis MRT station? The national library they mentioned is the one newly build at Bugis, rite? i m not too sure. I seldom go library one. Me as lazy as Da Xiong.. hate to read books only know how to play & eat... haha...

Yep, it's the new one between Bras Basah Complex and Bugis Junction.

Meet at Bugis sounds good. Maybe we can meet around 1.30pm to take into account latecomers then walk there from 1.40 or so. Just nice reach there, cool down from the heat and we are ready for the talk.:bsmilie:

Would like to go, but the timing crash with the Sepang F1. :angry:

Maybe you guys can sum up the key points and share with us!

huggable said:
Would like to go, but the timing crash with the Sepang F1. :angry:

Maybe you guys can sum up the key points and share with us!

Your choice of words are impeccable. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

G-man said:
Yep, it's the new one between Bras Basah Complex and Bugis Junction.

Meet at Bugis sounds good. Maybe we can meet around 1.30pm to take into account latecomers then walk there from 1.40 or so. Just nice reach there, cool down from the heat and we are ready for the talk.:bsmilie:

ok. on ar... let's meet at 130pm Bugis area. See u there:D

DaXiong said:
Yo brothers,

FREE ADMISSION

Hi DaXiong,

Any registration required? Do you have the URL which I can find out more information?

JimDavis said:
Hi DaXiong,

Any registration required? Do you have the URL which I can find out more information?

Hi JimDavis,

I think no pre-registration is needed according to here.
;)

Ok so who is confirmed going, and are meeting at 1.30pm, Bugis MRT station control for the travel photography talk this coming Sunday(19 March 2006). Please update accordingly.

1. Daxiong
2. G-man & friend(Sebastian)
3. Sore-eyez?

Feel free to add if not enough space. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ai yo... wish to attend but got commitments sia... sian... tell me how is the talk after u all attending... ok? :)

Ok so who is confirmed going, and are meeting at 1.30pm, Bugis MRT station control for the travel photography talk this coming Sunday(19 March 2006). Please update accordingly.

1. Daxiong
2. G-man & friend(Sebastian)
3. Sore-eyez?
4. JimDavis

Feel free to add if not enough space. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

c u ppl there. if got time can go some place chit-chat... :)

Definately worth going ...

Mr. Hui is teachinf Travel and Creativy Photogrpahy at PSS and he definately have a very unique view of things ... Also one of the few "old guards" that firmly believe in film ... and uses a little digicam (small, inconspicuous, and non-threatening) to capture the candid moments during his travels ...

Should be a good session

I wil be bringing my camera along, so that after the talk, can possibly head to somewhere for more photo shooting...

Remember to summarise the talk and share with fellow Lumixers! ;p

JimDavis said:
I wil be bringing my camera along, so that after the talk, can possibly head to somewhere for more photo shooting...

that's a good idea, man! i will bring my camera too.. hee.... :D

huggable said:
Remember to summarise the talk and share with fellow Lumixers! ;p

Who got video cam? record the talk & upload ... So that other lumixers who are not able to attend can watch the talk too.. haha.... :bsmilie: dun know if recording is allowed during the talk or not.... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.