Travel Free & Easy. 3D2N from S$65.00

SgTrekker

Oct 15, 2009
Singapore
www.sgtrekker.com
Dear all,

We have just launched our Free and Easy section (land tour only), ideal for photographers who prefer to travel in pairs, with a few friends or smaller groups. Our Free and Easy Packages usually include Accommodation only. Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers are also sometimes included (depending on the hotel).

You can also choose from a range of optional programs, including vehicle rental, English Speaking Guide hire, day tours, overnight excursions etc.

More destinations will be included over time.

3D2N Siem Reap Free & Easy (for Angkor Wat Temples) from S$65.00 per pax - Includes 2 Nights Accommodation, Return Airport Transfers.

3D2N Bali Free & Easy from S$110.00 per pax - Includes 2 Nights Accommodation, Return Airport Transfers.

3D2N Yangon Free & Easy from S$109.00 per pax - Includes 2 Nights Accommodation, Return Airport Transfers.

More details online at www.SGTrekker.com (http://www.sgtrekker.com/tourlist/4)

This is great! Makes it much easier to plan and allocate a short weekend getaway anytime. Cheers!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Fantastic!!! :)

Hi,

I'm interested to Siam Reap free & easy. How much is the air ticket?

Hi, I'm also interested in Siam Reap please do let me know when there is a plan trip please....

Dear all,

Thank you for your kind comments, we are still in the midst of uploading more destinations with more hotel options. Just to clarify a few details:

1. These are land tour packages only, meaning only Accommodation. Most packages will also include the return airport-hotel transfers, however, certain destinations, Eg. Bangkok, the transfer charges charged by our local operator is significantly more expensive. In such cases, we will not include the transfers as it is cheaper to just get a taxi at the airport.

2. These are free and easy itineraries, catered for people who prefer more flexibility in their itinerary. You can also split up the 2 nights accommodation. For example, you arrive Bangkok on Day 1 (1st night at hotel), then do a side trip for 3 days to Ayutthaya, then return back to Bangkok again on Day 5 (for the 2nd night at hotel). This arrangement is possible, just indicate your travel plans in the remarks field of the booking form.

3. The prices quoted are per pax based on twin sharing . For example, for the Bangkok package, if there are two people sharing a room, your price is S$80.00 per pax for the 2 nights accommodation. If it is just one person travelling, that person will need to incur a single supplement (ie. 1 room to yourself), which is S$80 + S$80 = S$160.00

We have received quite alot of enquiries since we launched this section and i hope the above can clarify any ambiguities. We sincerely apologise for the current tour booking template and are striving to make it more user friendly and easier to navigate. The new version should be launching soon.

In the meantime, we are always contactable via email (info@sgtrekker.com) :)

3D2N Chiang Mai just uploaded. Details are here: http://www.sgtrekker.com/node/385

For more information on attractions to visit, please visit our travel guides. Details here: http://www.sgtrekker.com/travel-guide-list/all

Hi, I'm also interested in Siam Reap please do let me know when there is a plan trip please....

Hello C500d, most of our Siem Reap itineraries have already departed (and returned). The next scheduled group outing is in Nov 2011. However, you can also go free and easy with yourself or friends. Do note that after Feb, it gets seriously hot and most of the moats and lakes would have dried up, not as lush as from Oct-Jan, although it does offer a different perspective from a photography point of view. Hope that helps with your planning :)

good job ! :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion : would be a great value-add if your free-n-easy packages came with photography-themed guide-service/itinerary ..... to make it stand apart from what other companies are offering

good job ! :thumbsup:

Just a suggestion : would be a great value-add if your free-n-easy packages came with photography-themed guide-service/itinerary ..... to make it stand apart from what other companies are offering

Hi Ed, tks for the suggestion. Yes most of the packages have the option to hire a guide independantly, otherwise, can always email us to arrange. For the itinerary, we will be revamping the travel guides section to provide more photography themed itineraries, so most people can research on photography hotspots from there FOC. :)

TKs again for your support...

Hi ,

May I know if you are a licensed Travel Agent ? If yes, what is your TA number ?
Should we encounter any problems overseas, who shall we call ?