Travel Calendar 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloud

Jun 13, 2004
YISHUN
A 2006 Calendar consist of my travel photos from South Africa (2004) and China (2005)

Enjoy!

sigg

May 4, 2005
lovely...u only went to hermanus, cape town and kruger? let me guess...a driving trip to south africa? Did you managed to catch the big 5 in kruger?

i didnt see robben island.....V&A and many lovely places in your series :embrass:

AReality

Jun 9, 2003
VisualJournalist.net
Nice pics!
I think the design can be further improved, colours don't match.

choo

Feb 5, 2005
Sembawang
nice calendar:thumbsup:
can i print it out and put on my table top? hehe :bsmilie:

yendao007

Dec 24, 2005
very nice pics!!!

stevez

Nov 17, 2005
NA
Really impressive! Thanks for the efforts! :thumbsup:

kloud

Jun 13, 2004
YISHUN
Thank you guys for all your comments.

SIGG: Lovely...u only went to hermanus, cape town and kruger? let me guess...a driving trip to south africa? Did you managed to catch the big 5 in kruger?
Yes. I did a self-drive from Johannesburg to cape town. Clocked 5000km! Nope i only managed to catch 3 of the big 5. Did see any of the predator.

i didnt see robben island.....V&A and many lovely places in your series.
Got some pics but wasn't very nice in my opinion.

AREALITY: Nice pics!
I think the design can be further improved, colours don't match.
Thanks for the comments. Can elaborate on how the colours don't match? Thanks.

choo: Haha, the pics have my signature on it

sigg

May 4, 2005
kloud said:
Thank you guys for all your comments.

SIGG: Lovely...u only went to hermanus, cape town and kruger? let me guess...a driving trip to south africa? Did you managed to catch the big 5 in kruger?
Yes. I did a self-drive from Johannesburg to cape town. Clocked 5000km! Nope i only managed to catch 3 of the big 5. Did see any of the predator.

i didnt see robben island.....V&A and many lovely places in your series.
Got some pics but wasn't very nice in my opinion.
january: it would be good if the main pic in the table mountain include the cable car, tho you have an insert of it. the insert at the top left doesnt work for me, although i know its a sign direction

february: the bottom right insert, if you can replace it is good. the flower is not attractive enough. I am sure you have better flowers since the garden is very famous, where is the protea?

march: i like your animals though but not impacting enough. I know its not easy, matching the colors here since shots were taken at different time. Different shades of green yea,

april: hermanus is suppose to be famous for whale watching. But too many birds IMO.

perhaps if you want to do a calendar, maybe an exclusive of south africa only. If you want to include China, maybe 12 pics of different countries :)....let me add the south africa for you......may: boulders, june: cape point, july: signal hill, august: drakensberg, september: robben island, october: bo-kaap, november: simons town, december: V&A or clock tower

Status
Not open for further replies.