Trash the Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was trying out some shots using wedding gown.:)

ND3_5424.jpg

ND3_5532.jpg

ND3_5548.jpg

ND3_5719.jpg

nice series :thumbsup:

however for the 3rd pic, just personally felt that you din not really bring out the white wedding gown against the backdrop plus the leg is sticking out quite oddly at the bottom

From a non-artistic point of view, the vignettes were too heavy and made everything look underexposed.
However I must say this is a creative idea, and the model was very ... good.

From ur title, I tot I was gonna see something like the back view of a biker chick on a bike in hot suit with a dress protuding out of a dustbin near her...lolz.

Gimmicks will not save a bad picture.

The exposure, especially the lighting on the gown, is way off. All details are lost in the highlights.

TTD.. very popular overseas.. hopefully more brides will do it here too..

This series has the potential to be great! Personally I do not like the heavy vignette but that's just me. :bsmilie:

great ideals and very good model to willing to do all these.
alot of potential , but i think the best is not brought out. so i say do a re-shoot!

Thanks for all the feedback.Since this is my very first TTD.I will try to improve more infuture..I purposely did that type of PP so that the pics look very underexposed and that is my type of style so that it suits the concept TTD.Anyway its great that the pros out there can share some idea on what can do and don't..hehehe...thanks again for ur feedback .
U may want to look at our video and slide at :
http://lephotographe.multiply.com/journal/item/38/Be_DaRinG_get_cRaZy....._Trash_The_Dress

Enjoy

Last edited:
The pics should be appreciated as a group. Nice concept. ;) :thumbsup:

like the concept, must be very interesting and fun..

Wow... Super Duper Ultra Nikon color and style.... Must be hard-core Nikon shooter... :thumbsup:

Nikon should use your images in thier advertisement. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the feedback.Since this is my very first TTD.I will try to improve more infuture..I purposely did that type of PP so that the pics look very underexposed and that is my type of style so that it suits the concept TTD.Anyway its great that the pros out there can share some idea on what can do and don't..hehehe...thanks again for ur feedback .
U may want to look at our video and slide at :
http://lephotographe.multiply.com/journal/item/38/Be_DaRinG_get_cRaZy....._Trash_The_Dress

Enjoy

dude. great video. totally kept me throughout the whole clip. the song used i didnt know if it fits though. but strangely, very well choreographed. i love the video so much more than the photos. lol

Wow... Super Duper Ultra Nikon color and style.... Must be hard-core Nikon shooter... :thumbsup:

Nikon should use your images in thier advertisement. :thumbsup:

sorry what is a nikon style and nikon coloring???:dunno::bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.