• Olympus Sport Photography - IWWF WAKEFEST - Limited 25 Paxs - 26th May 2019, Visit this thread thread for more information.

Trapped (Semi Nude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahguan

Nov 3, 2002
S'pore
Amazing shot!

Care to share how u setup the complicated lighting?

Jun 8, 2008
hi there.
the makeup was actually meant for the other layout.but since we were too lazy too setup again we decided to just leave it as is.;p

Jun 8, 2008
about the lighting it's not really that complicated. as you can see the reflection on her eyes, I only use one strobe with a softbox and nothing else. I just experiment with the position.normally i shoot my models with the lights on top. but in this shot, i tried putting it below(but not too low,coz it will look creepy).

kosasih

Mar 24, 2006
interested to join your shoot someday ;)

woonsin

Nov 10, 2007
Hougang
:bigeyes::bigeyes::heart::lovegrin:

Very nice skin tone of your model I like most. I will look for similar one to take photography one day.

Aug 15, 2007
brilliant!mark hav seen this dpp,welcome to clubsnap:thumbsup:

ahguan

Nov 3, 2002
S'pore
about the lighting it's not really that complicated. as you can see the reflection on her eyes, I only use one strobe with a softbox and nothing else. I just experiment with the position.normally i shoot my models with the lights on top. but in this shot, i tried putting it below(but not too low,coz it will look creepy).
wow only 1 softbox :bigeyes: all the soft shadows had me fooled as i though it can be hard to get light into the hole

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jun 8, 2008
thanks glensky.. indaybadiday ka pala dito:D

do not under estimate the power of mono light ahguan hehehe:)
there are alot of special things that you can do in single light setup,especially if your softbox is huge which I don't have:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom