Transport

Are you a?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelmetBox

Sep 9, 2003
Just a small survey cause I find it hard sometimes having the need to carry my helmet and my camera.

ST1100 said:
Your nick is helmetbox - don't you have one?

Yeah, but a small one that doesn't fit a full face :D heheheeeee.....

my transport is BMW...Bus, MRT, Walk :bsmilie:

HelmetBox said:
....find it hard sometimes having the need to carry my helmet and my camera.

surely it does. agree with you.
that's why i use the black box to keep my helmet!

heh heh heh ... must be the proud owner of $50 lifetime credit card size driving licence!! cheers........

scud said:
heh heh heh ... must be the proud owner of $50 lifetime credit card size driving licence!! cheers........

yeah cool ~~~ but no money liao ... all spent on lessons .... it will be a long long time before i get another lens or cam ~~~ :cry:

i use a bicycle lock with rubberised chain to lock my full face helmet to my bike very convenient,when not in use,i simply lock the chain to my bike.

kex said:
i use a bicycle lock with rubberised chain to lock my full face helmet to my bike very convenient,when not in use,i simply lock the chain to my bike.

Hmmm..... two points though.

-What if it rains?
-What if you own an expensive helmet?

I still remember quite some time ago at Orchard, I saw this 'ang moh' lock his Arai KR RR3 to his Ducati 916. When I went back to get my bike, all I saw left was the strap and the lock....... Bloody thieves.......

u haf to assess the risk that place ur bike is parked at lor,practise common sense.
anyway,if rain,juz walk back and get the helmet if u want,mine is sitting on the backrest,so raining oso nvm..
as for expensive helmet,depends on how u look at it lor,mine is an Arai,but 2 yrs old liao,not mint looking,so far so good. :D

patch17 said:
my transport is BMW...Bus, MRT, Walk :bsmilie:

same here! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ashleyy said:
mabbe u shld upgr yr helmetbox?

hehehe....... the base plate cannot support leh. :bsmilie:

upgrade base plate oso la..haha
i got my 48L zeus at LAB for $130 only..gd value for money..damn big oso :)

HelmetBox said:
hehehe....... the base plate cannot support leh. :bsmilie:

sunnyday said:
upgrade base plate oso la..haha
i got my 48L zeus at LAB for $130 only..gd value for money..damn big oso :)

wakakaka...... u must see your bracket can tahan anot. I think my small bike put the big box will wheelie when i move off! kekekekeeeeeeeeeee :bsmilie:

the $130 include the base plate n box..haha
my bike oso small bike leh..sp..super light somemore..

HelmetBox said:
wakakaka...... u must see your bracket can tahan anot. I think my small bike put the big box will wheelie when i move off! kekekekeeeeeeeeeee :bsmilie:

sunnyday said:
the $130 include the base plate n box..haha
my bike oso small bike leh..sp..super light somemore..

hehe... ur bracket can tahan mah, my bracket is some sort of plactic looking thing. Oh well....... Anyway i'm used to it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.