Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
Transformers 2 - The Movie - Revenage of the Fallen

I just can't wait for it to start... great movies this year.:thumbsup:

Daedalus Trent

Apr 15, 2008
Singapore, east-ish
yea yea, me too ;p

The first movie didn't really have a spectacular plot....but hey! Who needs a plot when you've got jaw-dropping CGI? :bsmilie:

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
Which is your favourite character? Mine will be Blaster and shockwave!!!:bsmilie:

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
Constructicons to Devastator la. Simply the best! Starscream looks good too.

Zeddy

Apr 5, 2007
I can't wait for June to arrive!

deklan

Feb 28, 2007
the trailer didnt show much, but same good ol' CGI

Daedalus Trent

Apr 15, 2008
Singapore, east-ish
Which is your favourite character? Mine will be Blaster and shockwave!!!:bsmilie:
In the first movie, definitely Blackout :D

He could rip apart C-5 Galaxy transports with those energy weapons! :eek:
(it's a pity he got single-handedly thrashed by a puny human :embrass:)

Dec 3, 2008
Favourite character? The hot girl in the show.

I think the rest are just robots?

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
Constructicons to Devastator la. Simply the best! Starscream looks good too.
Just wonder how the Autobots is going to handle that if they do not have Omega Supreme or Superion... wahahaha.:bsmilie:

Dec 19, 2007
Quahog, Rhode Island
but. it's a michael bay production though.

you know. "I miss you more than Michael Bay missed the mark, when he made Pearl Harbour" ;p

jokes aside, I'll definitely be watching it when it comes out.

Zeddy

Apr 5, 2007
I don't know who's who. I only know who is Optimus Prime and Megatron. :bsmilie:

Oct 27, 2008
In the first movie, definitely Blackout :D

He could rip apart C-5 Galaxy transports with those energy weapons! :eek:
(it's a pity he got single-handedly thrashed by a puny human :embrass:)
Wahaha... yah. I just like the part when the robots are hidding outside the house from the parents... hahaha:bsmilie:

afbug

Aug 19, 2004
Planet SG™
Just wonder how the Autobots is going to handle that if they do not have Omega Supreme or Superion... wahahaha.:bsmilie:
It acutally happened in the cartoon. Dunno u believe or not but I remembered an episode where Autobots still dun have something like Devastator, so they looked beaten. But some kuku (forgot who Megatron or Starscream) gave Soundwave the order to release Rumble and out he came and shake the gound like an earthquake. Gound split and everyone fell, including Devastator who crumble into the 6 smaller robots. :bsmilie:

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
It acutally happened in the cartoon. Dunno u believe or not but I remembered an episode where Autobots still dun have something like Devastator, so they looked beaten. But some kuku (forgot who Megatron or Starscream) gave Soundwave the order to release Rumble and out he came and shake the gound like an earthquake. Gound split and everyone fell, including Devastator who crumble into the 6 smaller robots. :bsmilie:
Oh man... that's like ages ago and YES, I remember some part of it but not exactly... but I always felt that among all combine robots, Devastator is the lousiest... hahahaha.

I always like Dinobots. I love their collection of toys for that man together with ShockWave and Blaster with the cassttes and of course Optimas and Megatron as well as Rodimas and Gavatron.:bsmilie:

They worth the dollars now man.

Dec 3, 2008
What's the relationship between starscream and megatron? Like buddies or in different fractions within decepticons?

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
Oh man... that's like ages ago and YES, I remember some part of it but not exactly... but I always felt that among all combine robots, Devastator is the lousiest... hahahaha.

I always like Dinobots. I love their collection of toys for that man together with ShockWave and Blaster with the cassttes and of course Optimas and Megatron as well as Rodimas and Gavatron.:bsmilie:

They worth the dollars now man.
Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod. My favourite Transformer character:thumbsup: The 1st Transformer cartoon movie is still one of my most unforgetable stories. After all it is that movie that spawn the next generation of Transformer.

Xperio

Dec 7, 2008
Starscream is more like a righthand man who is always scheming to take over the leadership of the Decepticons.

Yap... In actual, Starscream is a Fighter Jet and Megatron is a powerful Magnum Gun which will always transform for Soundwave to use against Optimum Prime.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom