Transformers, SOC, Star Wars figures for sharing and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord

Feb 9, 2007
Hi anybody wanna talk abt toys collection like transformers, SOC or star wars figures? Be it vintage or new ones, all are welcome! :)

think not much people here keen...lol
think someone had done a similar thread before...it died. :bsmilie:

think not much people here keen...lol
think someone had done a similar thread before...it died. :bsmilie:

Oic...so sad...guess this thread might just died prematurely :(

Anyone interested in GI Joe collecting? :)

Dont know abt everybody, but the Transformer toys of yesteryear seem so much more interesting than those today!

think today's transformers trying too hard, trying to recapture the past glory days. lol

Dont know abt everybody, but the Transformer toys of yesteryear seem so much more interesting than those today!

You ain't seeing nothing yet. The Transformers Movie is going to hit here in a few months time. Have patient.;p

i still love the old transformer cartoon ... !! i used to have the toy .. so sad my mum threw it away .. if not i can keep as collection !

i still love the old transformer cartoon ... !! i used to have the toy .. so sad my mum threw it away .. if not i can keep as collection !

Sad to hear that. Some parents just don't know how important this sort of things can inspire a kid.

Hi anybody wanna talk abt toys collection like transformers, SOC or star wars figures? Be it vintage or new ones, all are welcome! :)

hello Overlord , this is God Ginrai , where is black zarak??:)

My fav is BlackZarak and God Ginrai.. Dun really like Overlord though..;p

lucky i always kept them well.... now they must be worth something! ;p

LimitedEditionPrime.jpg

My limited edition MP04x Convoy :cool:

How can OP be black... Black is like when he died in the old Transformers movie.. he's trademark red.... tsk tsk..

I do like the MasterForce series though it was pretty lame... Got the VCD so its quite memorable :)

Anyway talking abt the new movie, any idea if its going to be full of 'new' stuff or things that we oldies know abt?

How can OP be black... Black is like when he died in the old Transformers movie.. he's trademark red.... tsk tsk..

I do like the MasterForce series though it was pretty lame... Got the VCD so its quite memorable :)

Anyway talking abt the new movie, any idea if its going to be full of 'new' stuff or things that we oldies know abt?

where u brought the VCD ? i was looking for masterforce (jap version) everywhere but everywhere are selling the american version transformers (which is not nice at all)

Yes. You are right! Nowadays transformers are produced in numbers just for profits....:(
Transformers keep churning out and are replicated exactly the same as the yester-years...So many reissues and some are knock-offs which can be found in abundance at ebays...so worrying....

Status
Not open for further replies.