Transformers, SOC, Star Wars figures for sharing and discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Overlord , this is God Ginrai , where is black zarak??:)

Haha are you trying to hint me that black zarak is killed by god ginrai :sticktong

where u brought the VCD ? i was looking for masterforce (jap version) everywhere but everywhere are selling the american version transformers (which is not nice at all)

think I bought them at Suntec the top floor VCD shop next to the Eng Wah Cinemas..

I would lend them to you if I can find them, dont know where I throw leow. I got the HeadMaster set though.

Thanks for the info man..:) I am looking for the masterforce series too.. Will be going to IT Show tml, can go to the shop take a look..

think I bought them at Suntec the top floor VCD shop next to the Eng Wah Cinemas..

I would lend them to you if I can find them, dont know where I throw leow. I got the HeadMaster set though.

DSCF0307.jpg

For your viewing with pleasure.
DSC00827_e.JPG

DSC00826_e.JPG

DSC00825_e.JPG

DSC00823_e.JPG

DSC00822_e.JPG

i am watch transformer: galaxy force now!

Was having lunch today at Charlton when I saw a banner about a Toys Museum.. wonder if it will hold any toys that will strike a chord... how abt MASK? Thundercats? He-Man?

God Ginrai is probably one of THE most elaborate Transformers I've ever see... I wonder if they actually made a Unicorn toy...

3 more month plus to go.... The Transformers movie.;)

Sigh, mum threw my Metroplex away. Its worth 1.5k USD in auction now loor. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.