Transformers II : Revenge Of The Fallen

How is the movie?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a horrible movie that you watch only for the CGI.

i think optimus prime must have read all the martial art / kong fu manual on earth.:thumbsup:

worst movie ever

so many loopholes

the story didn't even make sense.

waste of time

It was quite ok at the beginning, and towards the end, everything was just bleagh....
I thought the plot was pretty bad.

The gal in the dorm was hot though :bsmilie:

kinda disappointed with the movie though. Plot was quite bad, but action is good. Worth a weekend ticket, but definitely not worth watching again

lol! i heard my niece told me she saw a review somewhere - 1/2 star out of 5 stars LOL
okay but i heard my friends told me the fallen is better than the 1st one leh?
hmmm i haven watch yet!!

lol! i heard my niece told me she saw a review somewhere - 1/2 star out of 5 stars LOL
okay but i heard my friends told me the fallen is better than the 1st one leh?
hmmm i haven watch yet!!

dun waste money... later i setup a paypal account, you can deposit your donations there...

how many of you intend to go? :devil:

taken off my Facebook rant.

it's like Michael Bay spent 99% of the budget on the action sequences, 0.5% on the movie stars and their pay, and 0.5% on catering for them. and then realise that he didn't allocate a budget for a proper scriptwriter, and hence got his two pet monkeys to do it.

seriously. and him trying to pay homage to himself with the shots of meteors falling down from the sky in multiple cities? how self indulgent and narcissistic is that.

in short, it's a good action movie. everything else, acting/scripting was sub par at most. f***ing cheesy lines didn't help one bit as well.

when a friend said "what do you expect, it's a Michael Bay movie", this was my response to it.

"story isn't developed enough. f***. what to do. I know. ADD MORE EXPLOSIONS!"

Can watch lah..... just leave your 'Brain' & 'Logic' outside the door before you go in. Nobody go to see a Summer Blockbuster for its 'good acting' or for drama.... :bsmilie:

Movie - 3.5 out of 5
Acting - 1.5 out of 5
CGI - 4 out of 5
Chance of Headache due to how movie is edited - 4.5 out of 5

Now waiting for - GI Joe, Harry Potter, 2012...... anyone knows of any more 'Big' shows coming ?? :think:

Can watch lah..... just leave your 'Brain' & 'Logic' outside the door before you go in. Nobody go to see a Summer Blockbuster for its 'good acting' or for drama.... :bsmilie:

I'm not expecting deep and meaningful dialogue like the one you got from Goodwill Hunting, or insert any other show with an awesome script.

but you have to admit that even though it's an action film, it still needs a substantial story and plot, and seeing how filmsy the story and the plot was in the show... you can tell that they just hoped/anticipated that people would just get awed by the CGIs and not dwell too much on the lack of a story line.

in essence, the only thing that spoilt the movie for me was the lack of a plot, the less than average acting, the horrible cheesy lines, the racial stereotypes it employed (think Jar Jar Binks, Transformers version). that's my bone of contentment. and you would think that Michael Bay would have learnt from the previous show where the entire story at the end of the movie was squashed into 10 minutes of verbal and acting diarrhoea, but noooooo he decided to make it 15 minutes of diarrhoea instead.

still a fail.

towards the end the plot just get mess up with all the action...the 1st movie is way better in terms of storyline.

The only thing good to come out from the show was Isabel Lucas

what a freaking babe!!

Megan fox can roll over

ISABEL+LUCAS+3.jpg

Last edited:
Its sad to say that its just like watching a pile of tin cans rolling all over the place.. .i could barely catch the action when the robots are fighting. Its just so messy..:confused:

Yes, I found the movie kind of messy and many scenes doesn't make sense. Like robots crashing into the aircraft carrier scene is like sinking for the sake of sinking. While the cruisers just sit there doing nothing.

The all-spark thing does not work like that. Didn't they watch transformer the movie cartoon?

How did that ancient rusty defected robot turned into the blackbird. I should be thousands of years old and blackbird is not only say 50years??

Also how did the 7 Primes find enough time to fly over to fight the bad Prime before it could destroy earth eons ago since they were each assigned a different planet or galaxy.

The only thing good to come out from the show was Isabel Lucas

what a freaking babe!!

Megan fox can roll over

I like Megan Fox better :embrass:

But then how come Transformers can take up the appearance of human being? The cartoon has this?

Thought I was watching x-men.

When you think too much you won't enjoy the show. No logic is required just watch like a kid and you will enjoy it. I have kid is the cinema screaming and cheering for optimus prime, and I am sure the kid enjoy it.

When you think too much you won't enjoy the show. No logic is required just watch like a kid and you will enjoy it. I have kid is the cinema screaming and cheering for optimus prime, and I am sure the kid enjoy it.

the same can be said for any show.

however, just because I watched and loved the show as a kid, doesn't mean I am not entitled to something half decent at the very least. even the cartoon movie was a whole lot better as it bothered to explain the plot devices behind the show. for this incarnation, it just assumes that you're a fanboy and willing to ignore everything else, and thus projects itself in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.