Transformers experts, please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
I bought this from a garage sale for my son, but could never figure out what it can transform into. Can anyone help me indentify this?

There is a cannon in its chest that can be fired by a trigger on its back, and the hands can both retract into the lower arm section. That's all I could find out.

Thanks!

Tranformer_1.jpg

Tranformer_2.jpg

this toy only appeared in the movie. after tat it appeared in cameo appearance in the tv series as a floating head only. how much was it?

Unicron transforms into a planet. but he seems to be missing his shoulder "wings"

this toy only appeared in the movie. after tat it appeared in cameo appearance in the tv series as a floating head only. how much was it?

no la. they brought back as the main villain in Transformers Armada And Transformers Energon aka 2 parts of the Unicron Triology... The toy that Roy bought is from the Armada line. He should have a minicon that comes with him that's the bit that will activate the chest canon if i remember correctly...

Hehe...I paid US$50 for 2 big boxes of toys. One box is full of transformers, including this Unicron, and a half-assembled Zoids Gojulas. The other box is full of Bionicles, which I counted more than 30 sets. It was quite a steal if you ask me...;)

Hehe...I paid US$50 for 2 big boxes of toys. One box is full of transformers, including this Unicron, and a half-assembled Zoids Gojulas. The other box is full of Bionicles, which I counted more than 30 sets. It was quite a steal if you ask me...;)

If you can find all the parts for unicron do it and keep it together. COLLECTOR's Item...and guarantee Unicron will appreciate in value considering he was one of the big transformers made i.e. limited mould and copies made.:think:

If you can find all the parts for unicron do it and keep it together. COLLECTOR's Item...and guarantee Unicron will appreciate in value considering he was one of the big transformers made i.e. limited mould and copies made.:think:

That's good to know...

I managed to find the instructions from Hasbro's website and transformed it to a planet:

Tranformer_3.jpg

Too bad the little "ball" transformer (Dead End mini-con??) is missing...and only one of the 6 missiles are left...:(

Here's another look of Unicron with it's "wings":

Tranformer_4.jpg

It is indeed a large toy...about 25cm tall as a robot. My son will be thrilled tomorrow morning...:D

That's good to know...

I managed to find the instructions from Hasbro's website and transformed it to a planet:

Tranformer_3.jpg

Too bad the little "ball" transformer is missing...:(

Here's another look of Unicron with it's "wings":

Tranformer_4.jpg

It is indeed a large toy...about 25cm tall as a robot. My son will be thrilled tomorrow morning...:D

yea only thing missing is his minicon. once you find it you might want to keep it, the chest canon's bullet and the wings away from your boy depending how old he is. potential choking hazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.