Transferred Video files not playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

reson07

Aug 7, 2007
Recently, my fren jus bought a FZ-50.

When she copied the pics and vids out using the cable(w/o) the software, the vids cant seem to play. The photos are fine, it's just the video.

I myself own an FZ-8, but I've nv had this problem.

Just hoping some1 could giv me a few pointers to set me on the right course.:D

viewwing

Nov 6, 2006
North
install quicktime? its recorded in .mov right?

i have a Fz5... should be the same... after installing quicktime software you should be able to view it.

if not maybe can get a video converter to convert it...:dunno:

reson07

Aug 7, 2007
I installed quicktime for her already, but it still dosen't work.

Thing is this, when i copied the file into the pc, and i try to play it...it is as if the .mov file is not there(not wrong format)...but, it still stands up space and all...so..yea...i oso dunno wat to do...:eek:

ExplorerZ

Jan 9, 2006
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
I installed quicktime for her already, but it still dosen't work.

Thing is this, when i copied the file into the pc, and i try to play it...it is as if the .mov file is not there(not wrong format)...but, it still stands up space and all...so..yea...i oso dunno wat to do...:eek:
what do you mean by the above?

reson07

Aug 7, 2007
it is as if the .mov file is not there

well, though i cant remember what the dialog box said exactly, but it mention sth lik "the file is not here"...lidat la...i oso blur...:confused:

did i struck any bells..?

ExplorerZ

Jan 9, 2006
West Legion
hkchew03.deviantart.com
it is as if the .mov file is not there

well, though i cant remember what the dialog box said exactly, but it mention sth lik "the file is not here"...lidat la...i oso blur...:confused:

did i struck any bells..?
might want to try copying the file again... could be case of corruption during copying, due to disconnection of cable or what ever reason...

reson07

Aug 7, 2007
i tired...no use...i even used my cable...and i tired on 3 diff coms ....same...im tinkin its the camera...i'll drop pana a call latr...

wish me luk;)
thkx for the help anyways:D:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom