Transfering of SMS from a phone to SIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
I need to transfer abt 40++ SMS from a panasonic phone memory to a SIM card. Is there any way i can do tat? i dun wanan forward the SMSes as i wanna keep the original SMSes sender.

Can i save the SMSes from Panasonic phone to a SIM card, then insert the SIM card into my nokia phone ?

West_ray said:
I need to transfer abt 40++ SMS from a panasonic phone memory to a SIM card. Is there any way i can do tat? i dun wanan forward the SMSes as i wanna keep the original SMSes sender.

Can i save the SMSes from Panasonic phone to a SIM card, then insert the SIM card into my nokia phone ?

saving the sms from phone to sim card should not be a problem. but i am not sure if your sim can take 40 ++ sms.. :dunno:

yah sim card definitely can take up till more than 40 smses, but the prob is how ? my phone duno have the function to transfer from phone memory to sim memory. i have heard of some codes that can do tat, but i dunno how ... pls help ...

West_ray said:
yah sim card definitely can take up till more than 40 smses, but the prob is how ? my phone duno have the function to transfer from phone memory to sim memory. i have heard of some codes that can do tat, but i dunno how ... pls help ...

and oh yah btw, the phone with all my SMSes is a Panasonic GD68, no infra, no cable ...

West_ray said:
and oh yah btw, the phone with all my SMSes is a Panasonic GD68, no infra, no cable ...

i think you need to open each sms. then look for function to save the sms. hope this helps.

West_ray said:
i tried every method tat i can, but the phone functions is too limited liao ... Thanks anyway!!

sorry for the dumb suggestion. have you checked the manual to see got such feature?

regards

yah checked. when i was using my panasonic phone, whenever i received an sms, it will either save in my phone or my SIM memory, i cant' choose it. so my smses are now stuck in my phone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.