Transfer files without computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyepower

Mar 10, 2007
Yishun
Hi all,

Would like to know what is the thing you call that allow you to transfer picture from Camera or memory cards to the hardisk without using the computer.

What is the cost of a entry level one?

thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Would like to know what is the thing you call that allow you to transfer picture from Camera or memory cards to the hardisk without using the computer.

What is the cost of a entry level one?

thanks in advance.

I'm using the Digimate3 OTG with a 120Gb Seagate Harddisk. The casing itself cost about $60 so just add a harddisk to suit yr budget. My whole set is $195.

BTW, OTG means On The Go.

Regards.

yes digimate gonna be one of the cheapest around... juz go for the newer 'hi-speed' version... the old 1 is really sluggish. :thumbsup:

I'm using the Digimate3 OTG with a 120Gb Seagate Harddisk. The casing itself cost about $60 so just add a harddisk to suit yr budget. My whole set is $195.

BTW, OTG means On The Go.

Regards.

is it when i buy it does not come with a hardisk and i have to put in a hardisk myself?
and what does whole set means? ithought it is just one hardisk like thingy?

thanks in advance

Usually the shops only sell the casing. You have to get your own hard disk. You can check the B&S to see if anyone is doing any MO also. Sometimes, fellow CSers may sell with hard disk included as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.