Transcab taxi driver rude and bad service

sjackal

Jul 9, 2008
Transcab one. Does feedback to their company helps?

No harm trying, since giving feedback means that the company can then take a decision as to whether action will be taken. Logically speaking, at least there is a chance that something will be done, as opposed to NOT giving feedback (in which case there will be no chance). In short, even 0.00001% is better than 0%. :bsmilie:

Did you take down the plate number?

No harm trying, since giving feedback means that the company can then take a decision as to whether action will be taken. Logically speaking, at least there is a chance that something will be done, as opposed to NOT giving feedback (in which case there will be no chance). In short, even 0.00001% is better than 0%. :bsmilie:

Did you take down the plate number?

Yes, got take down name and contact .

Was in my friend just 5 mins ago when I saw another transcab taxi driver smoking while driving. I wind down window stop beside him at traffic light and told him off. Transcab CMI!

*in my friend car*

Typo!

Yes.. I once took a cab from tj pagar to bt batok, the driver took me around to Woodlands. I complained to the driver but he said apologetically that he is new.
What! He had a frickin GPS telling him to take the exit ahead and he just drive straight -_-'
I reported him through the company website. The driver got a warning and I get a taxi voucher :)

For best results, stomp it.

did anyone read 'taxi driver nude and bad service' ? :bsmilie:

Transcab always have these kind of typical drivers. That is why i always avoid those cabs. It seems like they hire whoever can drive. Don't care attitude.

Sgdevilzz said:
Transcab always have these kind of typical drivers. That is why i always avoid those cabs. It seems like they hire whoever can drive. Don't care attitude.

Heard from a comfort driver that transcab accepts all the bad drivers that were dismissed from other companies. Not sure how true

transcab simi color??

better still. when i was high on alcohol, and the system was down, i asked for a receipt, and the driver said it was in my change....

when i got out of the cab and counted my cash, he sped off. and i realized he gave me the exact change but no receipt.

he should have given me the written one. but he was some old fart who probably didn't know how to issue one

bugger.

Heard from a comfort driver that transcab accepts all the bad drivers that were dismissed from other companies. Not sure how true

I thought I was imagining things. But seriously a high percentage of cab rides with non-comfort/citycab drivers always turn-out to be a pain. SMRT is usually ok though.

With recent bad income for them, their attitube also become bad. So many green lights nowadays. Who still want to waste $ on cabs if not rush for time?

must expose these ones who r bad service provider...

Ah Kei, you considered heng liao! At least you got full change. Last time when $2 still red color, same as $10 also red color, if you drunk and pay $50, they may give you $2 under the $10 as change, nighttime plus drunk you see red color notes you think its $10.

Same with 20 cents coins, night time under the orange car lights the 20 cent coins look same color like $1 coin, plus drunk.

better still. when i was high on alcohol, and the system was down, i asked for a receipt, and the driver said it was in my change....

when i got out of the cab and counted my cash, he sped off. and i realized he gave me the exact change but no receipt.

he should have given me the written one. but he was some old fart who probably didn't know how to issue one

bugger.

Well... The driver in the car:

1. Was speeding
2. High-beamed the cab
3. Recklessly overtook
4. Cut dangerously back in front of the cab, pushing the cab into the leftmost lane
5. That lane is left-turn only, and he slowed down so the cab could not re-merge into the highway.

Sorry, while what the cab did is not right, that ah beng wanna-be driver should also be fined.

Ah Kei, you considered heng liao! At least you got full change. Last time when $2 still red color, same as $10 also red color, if you drunk and pay $50, they may give you $2 under the $10 as change, nighttime plus drunk you see red color notes you think its $10.

Same with 20 cents coins, night time under the orange car lights the 20 cent coins look same color like $1 coin, plus drunk.

ah? haha cuz in the cab i noticed that he passed me orange notes. not the old red ones. so i knew they were $10s. but no receipt. so i can't claim