Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
transaction.jpg

Inspired by Denis Darzacq's Ensembles

:think: hmmm.. looks like a private detective's shot.. so are u one? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

SS, does not work for me. would be better if this is in a series of similar shots, like 5 shots taken from the same location with different people.

or sometimes two shots is enough. day and night. three shots ? day afternoon and night ? okay i'm being crappy :p

I think the contrast is a bit too high. But this image sets me thinking. I'm wondering if they are euro cup gamblers. :p Thanks for sharing this interesting image.

A bit too zoomed in for my own liking but I had to crop out the surroundings which were very distracting (bushes and rocks and stuff).

Did not occur to me it might be about Euro 2004, I was interested in catching the moment of transaction.

Yeah a series might be better, but it was a passing shot. Maybe one day when I have more time to hang out on a balcony....

thanks for sharing the denis darzacq link, SS...

shooting in that style is really quite a challenge in singapore due to the amount of clutter on our streets. it's also hard to capture emotions through gestures alone, since the faces are all obscured by the top-down view. great timing of the shot though, as the detail of the transaction is clearly seen and frozen.

:cool:

I like it. It give me a sense that some mysterious dealing is going on there.

haha agree... eeeks... you got me looking upwards every now and then.... just never known when a camera's on you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.