Trainspotting - Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dawn

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

Let me know if they work for you, and why ;)

Departing Train
01200021_bw.jpg

Left and Right
01200020_bw.jpg

Traffic
01200019_bw.jpg

Originally posted by isomers007
like ur series on mrt :thumbsup:

thanks ;)
u got some pretty good shots on the train yourself!

still working on shots for my personal train project.....

anyway for those interested, these pics were shot on film with the 1v. I absolutely the ultra wide angle perspective conveyed by the Sigma 20mm f1.8 on a full frame film body portrayed in the first shot. it was shot wide open / near wide open, certainly not more than f2.8. i never crop any of my pics. Optical problems with the lens? nah...i dun see any ;)

I noticed ur first shot was shot on wide first look...hehhe.
I have something for wide angle shots...too bad i dun have 20mm lens...or else...lots of fun. LoL

Rather nice series u got there. B & w do wonders on certain pics...got some kind of magic.
:)

I like the shapes and lines on the first one.

There's something that strikes me immediately on the second pic. There are two guys exiting the train. One on the side and the one in the background. The timing is just right so we make out the open footsteps of the guy in the background.

If one doesn't mind the details in the picture, there are enough of them to see: There's people dozing off here and there. A person leaning on the glass panel.

Do you have other pictures of the crowds coming out of trains?

Originally posted by sbs99
I noticed ur first shot was shot on wide first look...hehhe.
I have something for wide angle shots...too bad i dun have 20mm lens...or else...lots of fun. LoL

Rather nice series u got there. B & w do wonders on certain pics...got some kind of magic.
:)

Hi

i must admit though, that i didn't have my (current) favourite T400CN with me, so I used Press 800, and converted them in photoshop to black and white ;)

Originally posted by igpenguin
I like the shapes and lines on the first one.

There's something that strikes me immediately on the second pic. There are two guys exiting the train. One on the side and the one in the background. The timing is just right so we make out the open footsteps of the guy in the background.

If one doesn't mind the details in the picture, there are enough of them to see: There's people dozing off here and there. A person leaning on the glass panel.

Do you have other pictures of the crowds coming out of trains?

Hi

nope, but hope to have more soon ;)

The reason why i picked the second one was also because of the guy exiting the train on the right, and the other guy walking in the train on the left.

It's an extention of a particular concept i am working on - more on that when i get better pictures depicting that idea ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.