Train Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnieboy

Jun 14, 2009
Went Behind King's Albert Park Train track to take some photos.

Feel Free to comment! :)

3642844992_3c8807ba6f.jpg

3642040823_3936a975c7.jpg

3642850946_71443918cf.jpg

I love this pic. Taken using 1/3200 Shutter speed.

3642857996_2c8f9d82c6.jpg

This is taken at Changi Airport.

hey bro i vote no #2! aahahaha nice man!

Near the Bukit Timah Railway Station... Hehehe..

Must becareful at the bridge there. I frequent that area to take train photos, 'cause I'm a train enthusiast.

That time there were this group of people on the bridge, then a train came. We at the station from afar already shoo them away but they didn't want to. So the train came and blast its horn at them.

Woo, scary.. Hahaha. Anyway nice shots :thumbsup::)

Near the Bukit Timah Railway Station... Hehehe..

Must becareful at the bridge there. I frequent that area to take train photos, 'cause I'm a train enthusiast.

That time there were this group of people on the bridge, then a train came. We at the station from afar already shoo them away but they didn't want to. So the train came and blast its horn at them.

Woo, scary.. Hahaha. Anyway nice shots :thumbsup::)

Yea man. was so scare tat a train will just suddenly come! is there like any warning lights or sign when a train is coming?

Yea man. was so scare tat a train will just suddenly come! is there like any warning lights or sign when a train is coming?

Just keep a look out to the station, see the station master. If you looking towards the station, there is a signal light there.

If you look towards Railmall, there's a signal at the curve right after the bridge.

Nonetheless, best to ask the station master first :D

Cheers..!

Just keep a look out to the station, see the station master. If you looking towards the station, there is a signal light there.

If you look towards Railmall, there's a signal at the curve right after the bridge.

Nonetheless, best to ask the station master first :D

Cheers..!

oh.. cause after taking quite some photos then i saw the sign tat no photography is allowed.. :eek:

no more comment? :dunno:

:D thanks!

Had been to the scene, but after walking nearer to the 'house', a man started to shoo me and my friend away.

Had been to the scene, but after walking nearer to the 'house', a man started to shoo me and my friend away.

haha. i took lots of pics before i saw this sign :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.