Traffic Police Ops during peak hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday13

Aug 2, 2005
Heaven's Gate
Nowadays a lot of TP ops during peak hours. I feel not relevant as:
1) Too crowded to speed.
2) Can cause serious accidents if kayu drivers see them and do e-braking.
3) They should be on the ground channeling traffic instead of on overhead bridge catching speeding.;(

Friday13 said:
1) Too crowded to speed.
3) They should be on the ground channeling traffic instead of on overhead bridge catching speeding.;(

haha, this makes me laugh, singapore and traffic police haha, non existant!!!! :bsmilie: Singapore does so very little in the way of traffic policing and probably has some of the worst drivers i have ever seen!

I have always wanted to bring 10 UK traffic police out here to see what they think, i bet they would have writers cramp in 30 secs flat due to the amount of tickets that would be flying around!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Friday13 said:
Catching Speeding man :nono:
if you referring to the showy WRX parked nicely along the road shoulders with their strobes flashing away and a dot mat display that says "TP ops in operation" I think it's more of a deterent to say "i'm here, don't play play"

care to share where they are deployed?

i wonder what they were checking for... saw one group at the road near nicoll highway while travelling in taxi. better wear your seat belt in the rear seats.

wildstallion said:
haha, this makes me laugh, singapore and traffic police haha, non existant!!!! :bsmilie: Singapore does so very little in the way of traffic policing and probably has some of the worst drivers i have ever seen!

I have always wanted to bring 10 UK traffic police out here to see what they think, i bet they would have writers cramp in 30 secs flat due to the amount of tickets that would be flying around!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You are right man. I am almost kill on my bike when a mercs driver jam his brakes upon seeing the traffic police on the bridge even though not speeding.
What's the fear when you didn't break the law?:dunno:

Friday13 said:
You are right man. I am almost kill on my bike when a mercs driver jam his brakes upon seeing the traffic police on the bridge even though not speeding.
What's the fear when you didn't break the law?:dunno:

actually if not 99, also got 90% of the accidents are caused by stupid drivers infront E brake, den the 2nd car din bang the 1st car but the 3rd car hit the 2nd car... den the 1st car happy go away...

and after seeing so much, its all the stupid luxury cars, and the offenders are those ah pehs and tai tais... beh tahan... :devil:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
actually if not 99, also got 90% of the accidents are caused by stupid drivers infront E brake, den the 2nd car din bang the 1st car but the 3rd car hit the 2nd car... den the 1st car happy go away...

and after seeing so much, its all the stupid luxury cars, and the offenders are those ah pehs and tai tais... beh tahan... :devil:

I have also noticed a trend, most of the worst idiots seam to be driving gold or black coloured toyota's

You know what, i encountered a tai tai driving skyline on lane 1 in expressway at 60 KPH. All the cars behind pile up and start honking at her. She never give way and droved on while all the cars made dangerous passes on her. Sad that such a good machine is being mistreated the way that it is being driven.:cry:

Friday13 said:
You know what, i encountered a tai tai driving skyline on lane 1 in expressway at 60 KPH. All the cars behind pile up and start honking at her. She never give way and droved on while all the cars made dangerous passes on her. Sad that such a good machine is being mistreated the way that it is being driven.:cry:

bo pian... bimbo mah... :thumbsd:

Friday13 said:

as are so many nice cars in singapore, u dont know how to driver properly, give your car to me ;p

I ever encountered a lady who ebreak at the east coast erp coz she forgot to put her cashcard. Literally stop in the 2nd lane to look for her cashcard. That is at around 830am... super crowded. The whole bunch of cars behind her all press the horn at the same time... then she moved....
:)

All for a lousy $10 fine. darn.

yanyewkay said:
if you referring to the showy WRX parked nicely along the road shoulders with their strobes flashing away and a dot mat display that says "TP ops in operation" I think it's more of a deterent to say "i'm here, don't play play"

care to share where they are deployed?

Here's the deployment places that I have noticed:
1) Cameras on overhead bridge
- CTE from AMK ave 1 towards AMK industrial park exit
- PIE from Toa Payoh towards Stevens road exit

2) WRex deployment areas
- CTE from AMK ave 1 towards AMK industrial park exit
- PIE from clementi towards jurong town hall exit
- SLE from yishun to mandai exit
- Dairy Farm road

That's all I can remember :think:

Friday13 said:
1) Too crowded to speed.
Er, Traffic Police not just catching speeding drivers, also catch (some examples)
- hogging on fast lane
- illegal U turn, or change lane at double white line etc
- dangerous driving
- etc etc

Zplus said:
I ever encountered a lady who ebreak at the east coast erp coz she forgot to put her cashcard. Literally stop in the 2nd lane to look for her cashcard. That is at around 830am... super crowded. The whole bunch of cars behind her all press the horn at the same time... then she moved....
:)

All for a lousy $10 fine. darn.
Stupid idiot indeed. She should have just gone through the gantry and then gone to the LTA office and paid up. LTA allows you to pay the amount due and waive the fine as long as you come forward and 'confess' that you passed through a gantry without a cashcard. Of course, do this ASAP or they'll slap you with the full fine...

ok ... some of you may not believe me but .... one day while I was travelling along CTE , I saw one TP WRX on flash light , parked under the bridge. Guess what I saw when I drove pass the WRX ...... Mr TP inside sleeping with the head lying on the window ..... mouth open some more .... next time u guys pass by one can take a look also :bsmilie:

Car zooming pass red light, motor cyclist driving on the pavement etc... common sight in SG n yet, our TP didn't do much action. Think I need to bring my external flash out n when saw vehicle beating red light, hit the test button n make the driver thought they kenna camera, haha! :bsmilie:

I think they shld start booking bad drivers. Too many in Singapore.

It can get frustrating driving on the roads man....

Oh...if you wanna see more power driving...go to KL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.