• CROSSING BRIDGES 16 - PHILIPPINES 2019 - 25 April to 2 May 2019. Limited to 20 participant only, Visit this thread for more information.

Traditional Oils / Digital Painting , Illustration and Film photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2008
www.redarmycamera.com
Hi there,

I am here to offer the above services. :)
Some background information, I am a third year poly student majoring in design and has been doing freelance for quite sometime. Below are some info.

Traditional mediums
1. Oil paintings - I have been actively painting oils for around 4 years. Besides oils, acrylic, watercolour, gouache was some of the other paints i've used. Sold paintings for awhile, but looking to do commissions now.

2. Film photography - Shooting mostly landscapes and fine art. Mostly on b/w films, i have the time to spare, thus eliminating the need for a digital system. currently using the bronica gs-1 system. Obviously i can't do weddings and events nowadays(lol) but i believe some may still prefer film for portraits and fine art.

Jan 21, 2008
www.redarmycamera.com
Digital Mediums

1. Digital Painting - Using corel painter IX, i have created portraits and illustrations for clients. Done using wacom intuos 3.

2. Digital Illustrations - Using both illustrator cs3 and corel painter IX depending on
your needs. Logos, layout, posters, magazines or simply something to decorate.

Thanks for taking the time thru my work, if interested , you can reach me at starvingjack@gmail.com or 97532991. Thanks alot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom