trading backdrops

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshw420

Dec 20, 2005
Hi, this is my 1st post. I was wondering if anyone knew where to find free digital backdrops of any kind, but I really need some for children. I have lots of muslin types that I would trade for some suitable for kids.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find free digital backdrops of any kind, but I really need some for children. I have lots of muslin types that I would trade for some suitable for kids.

I have lots of muslin type digital backdrops and lots of pics of poses for men, women and couples that I would trade for any other types. I really need some suitable for children.

I have lots of muslin type digital backdrops and lots of pics of poses for men, women and couples that I would trade for any other types. I really need some suitable for children

I have lots of muslin type digital backdrops and lots of pics of poses for men, women and couples that I would trade for any other types. I really need some suitable for children

Threads merged.

Please do not post the same topic in multiple forums. It does not serve any purpose but clutters the forum.

Thanks!

- Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.