Track

Status
Not open for further replies.

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
DSC00626.jpg

Life is like walking on a railway track, straight and plain, with obstacles sometimes.
Once in a while, you'll come to some joints, changing lanes? To the left? Or right?
Being indecisive will only bring you round and round the same joint, time after time.

Shot taken with my JVC 3MP DC, during a trip to Hong Kong, Kowloon train station. (can't remember what's the exact name for that train service :embrass: )

You are doing good manz. :thumbsup:.
That prove something, the manz not the equipment.

:) nice.

I find the text/narrations helps to add meaning/life to a picture. curious.. was the text in your mind at that point of shoting or it came after taking the pic, perhaps while reviewing the pics you have taken?

sorry if my quest sounds strange, being a newbie, wish to understand how other photographers take pictures..

No problem. :)

Er... was thinking that the track looks interesting at that time, probably might work out something on it. So just snap.

The words only come into my mind when i'm staring at the pic.

Gotta admit it's more like a snapshot, without a title when shooting. :embrass:

Originally posted by togu
Shot taken with my JVC 3MP DC, during a trip to Hong Kong, Kowloon train station. (can't remember what's the exact name for that train service :embrass: )

the one that go china?

Originally posted by Wai
the one that go china?

Yes yes, they call it "jiu long kwang tie" in chinese or "kowloon kwong tie" or something, the onle located at kowloon mtr station. What'll the exact name be?

:D thanks for sharing

but u did "see" something interesting which might appear normal for others and gave it a meaning :thumbsup:

this is something i have to learn and i still have a long way to go... hehe... :embrass: ;p

Originally posted by saggistar
:D thanks for sharing

but u did "see" something interesting which might appear normal for others and gave it a meaning :thumbsup:

this is something i have to learn and i still have a long way to go... hehe... :embrass:

:embrass:

Just shoot more! Keep posting your pictures, get some feedbacks, that'll really help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.