[Toys] Soul of Chogokin - Japanese diecast robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Singer high

Aug 18, 2006
SG
botsndolls.blogspot.com
Anyone here collect these toys? Here's a combiner robot from the series. GX-13 Dancouga, arguably the best and most beautiful robot of this line so far.

Dancouga with his big, BIG gun!
270915254_6ac47abcd1_o.jpg

Even Decepticons are no match for Dancouga.
269313030_abe8947ca1_o.jpg

toys are very interesting, but if possible, try different lighting set up.. will make the toys more attractive...

singer high, let me get my set up done, i'll start posting mine.

toys are very interesting, but if possible, try different lighting set up.. will make the toys more attractive...
Actually, I didn't use any setup at all, just room light. Any tips for me? Will a light tent help?
Although the robot is diecast, I think my shots make it look plastic. Will different light sources give it more reflection, hence metallic look?

Izzy: can't wait to see yours!

TMC: Sorry, me no EVAs to take. Anybody can lend me? ;p

the light effect from PS is ok on the sword but not on the gun barrel... seem like u miscue on it...

How to create that flare/light effect from PS? :D

hahha.....thanks for reminding about the Soul of Chogokin line, just went to check it out and they slashed the prices by 56%! Picked up Eva 03 and 04 as a result. Now time to see what kind of diorama I can make with them :D

Add on: A lot more awesome than I expected. Wide range of poses to work with too.

Here`s mine GX-21 Eva 03 Production Model.

"God Is In His Heaven, All Is Right With The World"

68777850.jpg

68778153.jpg

68777852.jpg

Hey, glad you got your Evas. Post more pics!
Personally, I long ago gave up trying to follow the story... :bsmilie:

Well the story ended already so it should be easier to follow now. Lots of sypnosis online so happy reading :) Now trying to find Eva 00,01 and 02 of the series. They released it 3 years ago!!! :cry: Prob have to hunt through the hobby stores now.

is this like transformers?

Status
Not open for further replies.