Toys grown men play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns
Model Trains
Action Figures

I think these are not very common. I know people who are members of the gun club, but not many. Model trains... maybe in the 70s... Now they are very rare. There are men who collect action figures, but then again, not many.

And umm, L-R my TA05 and gf's TT01:
600P1270358.jpg

So sweet... who usually wins? :)

So sweet... who usually wins? :)

LOL, uhhh usually me :sticktong But gf not bad, last time used to play those Initial D arcade games, and she can also tell the difference in handling between her TT01 and my TA05 when she tried it those few times. :eek: *impressed*

LOL, uhhh usually me :sticktong But gf not bad, last time used to play those Initial D arcade games, and she can also tell the difference in handling between her TT01 and my TA05 when she tried it those few times. :eek: *impressed*

Wah... maybe that's why she became your gf. Maybe one day both of you will get to drive the real thing? :)

Are these consider toys? Pretty expensive hobby..

Marine fish
Fresh Water Fish
Aquarium

And the older generation: Birds

Are these consider toys? Pretty expensive hobby..

Marine fish
Fresh Water Fish
Aquarium

And the older generation: Birds

These certainly qualify. Many people are into these. :)

but one of them he cannot drive out ma....

u think he cares?? hahaa

He has several cars not suppose to drive one.. but u see them parked in front of hotels sometime.. with some 'strange' reg plates (u see in the photo, the cannot drive car also have reg plate mah).. hiya.. at most, just hang a tradeplate and drive lah.. :bsmilie:

Singaporean men are a bit sad one lah... We only play with a few toys:

1. Cars
2. Photography Equipment
3. Audio/Visual Equipment
4. Watches
5. PCs including upgrades/overclocking
6. Wine
7. Radio Controlled Vehicles
8. Game Consoles
9. Bicycles
10. Motorbikes
11. Marine/Fresh Water Aquariums

Only for rich men:
1. Golf Equipment/Membership
2. Boats/Yachts
3. Private Jets

Can anyone think of any other toys? I mean the toys that we commonly play with, and not those strange rare ones...

Hey, some of these items mentioned are not toys. eg. Wine is not to play but to appreciate.

Hey, some of these items mentioned are not toys. eg. Wine is not to play but to appreciate.

Well... technically, none of the items are toys... All of them are not for play, but for serious appreciation...

But we know better... wine collectors oggle their wine bottles, read the labels beyond what they are worth... show their friends... talk about the palete, bouquet, etc... Not very different from how we play with our camera and lenses lah... We have a good time with these things, and that's all that matters. ;)

i know a couple ; the husband plays the kitchen stuff plus cooking while his wife plays the dog.. ;)

Lucky Bast**ds. ;p

Actually is lucky bast**d as it's all own by the same owner, Mr Tommy Goh.

He made his $$$ thru manufacturing electronics parts for mobile phones and others.

When he sold JIT Electronics, the company was worth an estimate of nearly SGD$1 billion dollars, he cash in about SGD$400,000,000 and the rest to the public share holders.

Just imagine this self made millionaire started his company with only 20 workers in 1988!

I think he owns the most Ferraris in Singapore. He favourite number as you can see is the no.3 number plate.

And he is only a multi millionaire, not billionaire yet.:bsmilie:

Actually is lucky bast**d as it's all own by the same owner, Mr Tommy Goh.

He made his $$$ thru manufacturing electronics parts for mobile phones and others.

When he sold JIT Electronics, the company was worth an estimate of nearly SGD$1 billion dollars, he cash in about SGD$400,000,000 and the rest to the public share holders.

Just imagine this self made millionaire started his company with only 20 workers in 1988!

I think he owns the most Ferraris in Singapore. He favourite number as you can see is the no.3 number plate.

And he is only a multi millionaire, not billionaire yet.:bsmilie:

I thought he sold his company for US$750 million? HE was also a full time Army Major before he came out to do his own biz later in life. His daughter married to some guy and they open ( with the help of their dad's funding) up the Thai Express chain of restaurant and Jap too if I recall correctly.

He cash out at just the right time...man. Not bad a life man heh...

I thought he sold his company for US$750 million? HE was also a full time Army Major before he came out to do his own biz later in life. His daughter married to some guy and they open ( with the help of their dad's funding) up the Thai Express chain of restaurant and Jap too if I recall correctly.

He cash out at just the right time...man. Not bad a life man heh...

Such is life... We are all humans, but our lots are so different. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.