Toyota Yaris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Anyone driving this car? What's you opinion on it :think:

Shadus said:
Jazz better buy

Jazz is already an old shape. More than 5 years. 81bhp compared to 107 bhp :sticktong

yaris. i'm getting that too. good car for u to get since i'll be getting it too.
want to go some shop and zheng the car together? lol.

Shadus said:
hv u compared to torque figures?

yar, old & still the best supermini around :p

Yaris: 141Nm

Jazz: 116Nm

Btw i test drove both today after getting my license, the Jazz has no pick up

Horsba85 said:
yaris. i'm getting that too. good car for u to get since i'll be getting it too.
want to go some shop and zheng the car together? lol.

See whether u pass first :bsmilie:

Jazz is nv a powerful car, for that the fc is damn good.

Jazz (Honda) have alot of after market cosmetic mod...to me thats 1 of the biggest plus pt.

Personally I dun really like the design of yaris..keke

Actually, think the Yaris (the toyota echo in europe) has been around for some time as well. Don't think the shape and interior especially hasn't really changed much since the 2000 model.

for the price, might as well get a mazda2 sports? most pow-der-ful in this class..;)

heard that mazda 2 sports fc kinda high leh..but it sure looks good and impressive. :p

how abt getting a swift? very popular now.

i too would like to know more abt the yarris.

then u all shld organise an outing to Borneo Motors? haha.. ;)

Actually... I already got the swift :sticktong waiting for delivery now :bsmilie:

lurgee said:
heard that mazda 2 sports fc kinda high leh..but it sure looks good and impressive. :p

how abt getting a swift? very popular now.

i too would like to know more abt the yarris.

The Mazda 2 shares the same chasis as the Ford Fiesta :)

Klose.. u very funny leh.. order swift already, still ask abt Yaris.. anyway.. Yaris' name sounds... like a yak.. heheh..

did u get the turbo version or isit called the sports version..? not sure.. i know its not the $50+k one..the more ex one.. :bigeyes:

In my opinion, it's your personal feel towards the car that's more important. Yes, the car may have weak pickup, consumes more patrol and such, but it's just like choosing personal apparel: you like it and you just like it.

Look at Hyundai and Sunny, their patrol consumption higher than cars in their class, but still, got people buy it. Why? Personal preference.

You got to go down to Borneo Motors to try. What you'll get here is just their 'personal' feeling. Anyway, you've already booked a car, so why ask? Get on with your new car and don't look back. :)

Klose, when expecting delivery? aiyah, most important car can bring you places conveniently. so shall we organize a photo trip around Singapore for entire whole day? dun think anyone organize that before. wat say u?

niki said:
Klose.. u very funny leh.. order swift already, still ask abt Yaris.. anyway.. Yaris' name sounds... like a yak.. heheh..

did u get the turbo version or isit called the sports version..? not sure.. i know its not the $50+k one..the more ex one.. :bigeyes:

Virgo said:
In my opinion, it's your personal feel towards the car that's more important. Yes, the car may have weak pickup, consumes more patrol and such, but it's just like choosing personal apparel: you like it and you just like it.

Look at Hyundai and Sunny, their patrol consumption higher than cars in their class, but still, got people buy it. Why? Personal preference.

You got to go down to Borneo Motors to try. What you'll get here is just their 'personal' feeling. Anyway, you've already booked a car, so why ask? Get on with your new car and don't look back. :)

Ever thought of seeing the date of the thread :think: ? I posted it on tuesday and it got buried after that. Got dug up today :rolleyes: . I ordered the car on sat :sticktong .

dfstan said:
Klose, when expecting delivery? aiyah, most important car can bring you places conveniently. so shall we organize a photo trip around Singapore for entire whole day? dun think anyone organize that before. wat say u?

The lady said Mid June collection but normally they will give a later date so I guess should be able to get it first week of june :)

Klose said:
The lady said Mid June collection but normally they will give a later date so I guess should be able to get it first week of june :)

ure getting the 1.5 version or the 1.6L Sports Versions (from PI only now but will be available officially within this year)?

The Sports Version rocks!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.