To reach the crown...

But you're just gonna cry...

When I knock you down...

DSC_0040_01.jpg

Hey guys,

what do you think of this?

How do you interpret it?

Honest criticism welcome:)

Took it from my living room window, n that's my silhouette holding a real hammer. Wanted to show my annoyance for the building that's blocking my beautiful view. How I wished I could knock it down! haha:bsmilie:

C&C welcome.

Cheers!

Thanks for looking!​

wow.. creative!

wow.. creative!

Haha. Thanks. I have a similar one with a tennis racquet...Very lame of me I know:sweat:

I think e colour of my building is off though...too blue...Think I'll have to PS that further.

I'm just the few

Pissed by the building blocking my view

It makes me sad

I wanna whack it with my Racquet...

If I could...:think:​

shadow.jpg

On both of your photos, there's a spot on the middle left side. I think you have a dust spot on your sensor or your windows is dirty. :bsmilie:

On both of your photos, there's a spot on the middle left side. I think you have a dust spot on your sensor or your windows is dirty. :bsmilie:

Yup, it's dust on the sensor...Gee I just realised! Now I remember. Coz I took these photos some time ago. I've cleaned the sensor since then...haha. You pros have sharp eyes:bsmilie:

Another thing, is the slant of HDB building on purpose?

Another thing, is the slant of HDB building on purpose?

ohh....nope. Guess my tripod was slanted...Oh well, see it from another point of view then.

Haha. I suceeded! I knocked it slanted with my racquet!!! ahh, a few more whacks!!!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.