Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
towards_the_city.jpg

:)

phantasia said:
u shot this while driving?? :nono: :nono:
:D
noticed some white specks.. and i prefer to show more sky.. especially when the first building on the left is so tall..

GDSNP said:
u shot this while driving?? :nono: :nono:
noticed some white specks.. and i prefer to show more sky.. especially when the first building on the left is so tall..

The height is higher than the truck in front. I think he is sitting on the upper deck of a doube-decker bus. The specks are probably dirt on the bus' glass screen.

Madmax said:
The height is higher than the truck in front. I think he is sitting on the upper deck of a doube-decker bus. The specks are probably dirt on the bus' glass screen.

Whoah very observant bout the height! ;) Yup, shot on the upper deck of the bus. :)

GDSNP said:

Yeah, agree on ur comment. Would haf preferred more sky as well..when i drew out my camera, already missed the view that i tot was better. :embrass: Hopefully can find a bus with a cleaner windscreen next time too! ;)

skyline_impreza said:
Nice shot, view from double-deck bus are indeed different.

Next time, you can try breaking off the glass. :bsmilie:

Haha thanks! :) Yeah they even provide the hammer for u on the bus already. :devil:

Wat lens u using? I find the building on the left is leaning inwards......distortion?? :think:

ReSpawN said:
Wat lens u using? I find the building on the left is leaning inwards......distortion?? :think:

Haha yeah, its prb distortion...hee jus using a lowly 5.4-16.2mm f2.8-4.8. :sweatsm: Canon a70. :) Didn't think of correcting it in PS since didn't affect the image that much actually. :embrass:

phantasia said:
Haha yeah, its prb distortion...hee jus using a lowly 5.4-16.2mm f2.8-4.8. :sweatsm: Canon a70. :) Didn't think of correcting it in PS since didn't affect the image that much actually. :embrass:

lol...u taking bus no.30 har? Seen this scenery so many times when i take no.30 to World Trade Centre then change no.166 to SP :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

One question...did u press ur lens close to the glass or a distance away??

Status
Not open for further replies.