• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Towards the City

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDSNP

Dec 17, 2003
Australia
www.flickr.com
phantasia said:
u shot this while driving?? :nono: :nono:
:D
noticed some white specks.. and i prefer to show more sky.. especially when the first building on the left is so tall..

Madmax

Nov 22, 2003
www.pbase.com
GDSNP said:
u shot this while driving?? :nono: :nono:
noticed some white specks.. and i prefer to show more sky.. especially when the first building on the left is so tall..
The height is higher than the truck in front. I think he is sitting on the upper deck of a doube-decker bus. The specks are probably dirt on the bus' glass screen.

phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
Madmax said:
The height is higher than the truck in front. I think he is sitting on the upper deck of a doube-decker bus. The specks are probably dirt on the bus' glass screen.
Whoah very observant bout the height! ;) Yup, shot on the upper deck of the bus. :)

GDSNP said:
Yeah, agree on ur comment. Would haf preferred more sky as well..when i drew out my camera, already missed the view that i tot was better. :embrass: Hopefully can find a bus with a cleaner windscreen next time too! ;)

phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
skyline_impreza said:
Nice shot, view from double-deck bus are indeed different.

Next time, you can try breaking off the glass. :bsmilie:
Haha thanks! :) Yeah they even provide the hammer for u on the bus already. :devil:

ReSpawN

Jun 15, 2004
Tam pines
Wat lens u using? I find the building on the left is leaning inwards......distortion?? :think:

phantasia

Nov 9, 2003
The North
Visit site
ReSpawN said:
Wat lens u using? I find the building on the left is leaning inwards......distortion?? :think:
Haha yeah, its prb distortion...hee jus using a lowly 5.4-16.2mm f2.8-4.8. :sweatsm: Canon a70. :) Didn't think of correcting it in PS since didn't affect the image that much actually. :embrass:

ReSpawN

Jun 15, 2004
Tam pines
phantasia said:
Haha yeah, its prb distortion...hee jus using a lowly 5.4-16.2mm f2.8-4.8. :sweatsm: Canon a70. :) Didn't think of correcting it in PS since didn't affect the image that much actually. :embrass:
lol...u taking bus no.30 har? Seen this scenery so many times when i take no.30 to World Trade Centre then change no.166 to SP :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

One question...did u press ur lens close to the glass or a distance away??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom