Tour de Singapura

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmzarcega

Jan 12, 2007
Woodlands
Ok... i know its not that good...so hit me with your best C&C... ooouch...!!!

Captured this one while waiting for my bus....

2qjd7nt.jpg

Hello:

I personally find the subject a little bit burr, therefore it does not standout.

Hello:

I personally find the subject a little bit burr, therefore it does not standout.

actually the subject is really blurred...but i still find it cool....:bsmilie: isnt..?? as it was taken by a newbie like me... i think i learned little things about panning..

erm i m a bit disturbed though.... the singapore is spelled wrongly already... in french its Singapour.

if wanna use french words, be sure its proper french, otherwise it will be :bsmilie:

Try to take with a higher exposure. 1/20" may b a bit too slow which may caused some of the blurs. Try using 1/50" for ur 55mm zoom. As mentioned by Silence Sky, ur subject haf to be sharp. Use single focal point for panning, then follow the subject n snap.

From your picture, set ur focal point to the 2nd last on the right side of ur 300D. Ur background is blurred enough, which is alright. So u haf to focused more on capturing ur subject~~~ Try using Tv/S mode instead of Av/A mode. I feel that ur pic may b a bit underexposed, try having a +0.3~0.7EV.

Cheers~~~

actually the subject is really blurred...but i still find it cool....:bsmilie: isnt..?? as it was taken by a newbie like me... i think i learned little things about panning..

COOL for the blurr ? haha.... good excuse

Is not wrong. It's not english not singlish not french. it's malay.

erm i m a bit disturbed though.... the singapore is spelled wrongly already... in french its Singapour.

if wanna use french words, be sure its proper french, otherwise it will be :bsmilie:

Is not wrong. It's not english not singlish not french. it's malay.

i don't know Malay of "de"? seems like ROJAK to me...

Agree with the others that the subject has to be sharp for the picture to work.

Perhaps try cropping out the green/brown strip of grass and mud at the bottom of the picture....

Bernard

thanks for all your C&C guys... i still need to play more with my toy... thankz..:kiss:

your panning is not sharp enough

Status
Not open for further replies.