Tour de Singapura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2007
Woodlands
Ok... i know its not that good...so hit me with your best C&C... ooouch...!!!

Captured this one while waiting for my bus....

Silence Sky

Deregistered
Sep 5, 2006
Hello:

I personally find the subject a little bit burr, therefore it does not standout.

Jan 12, 2007
Woodlands
Hello:

I personally find the subject a little bit burr, therefore it does not standout.
actually the subject is really blurred...but i still find it cool....:bsmilie: isnt..?? as it was taken by a newbie like me... i think i learned little things about panning..

kcuf2

Dec 29, 2005
KFC
erm i m a bit disturbed though.... the singapore is spelled wrongly already... in french its Singapour.

if wanna use french words, be sure its proper french, otherwise it will be :bsmilie:

yllew

Aug 3, 2006
(NS9) Woodlands. Beep beep~~
Try to take with a higher exposure. 1/20" may b a bit too slow which may caused some of the blurs. Try using 1/50" for ur 55mm zoom. As mentioned by Silence Sky, ur subject haf to be sharp. Use single focal point for panning, then follow the subject n snap.

From your picture, set ur focal point to the 2nd last on the right side of ur 300D. Ur background is blurred enough, which is alright. So u haf to focused more on capturing ur subject~~~ Try using Tv/S mode instead of Av/A mode. I feel that ur pic may b a bit underexposed, try having a +0.3~0.7EV.

Cheers~~~

Jesmun18

Dec 20, 2005
actually the subject is really blurred...but i still find it cool....:bsmilie: isnt..?? as it was taken by a newbie like me... i think i learned little things about panning..

COOL for the blurr ? haha.... good excuse

borisi

Dec 26, 2006
Tampines.Sg
Is not wrong. It's not english not singlish not french. it's malay.

erm i m a bit disturbed though.... the singapore is spelled wrongly already... in french its Singapour.

if wanna use french words, be sure its proper french, otherwise it will be :bsmilie:

Dec 28, 2005
Singapore
Agree with the others that the subject has to be sharp for the picture to work.

Perhaps try cropping out the green/brown strip of grass and mud at the bottom of the picture....

Bernard

Jan 12, 2007
Woodlands
thanks for all your C&C guys... i still need to play more with my toy... thankz..:kiss:

DT_

Nov 4, 2005
your panning is not sharp enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom