touch n go card top up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
can anyone advise me where i could go to top up this card?

Maybank use to be able to with their ATM cards but not anymore.:cry:

drove up north last sunday and realised my card was left with 4 ringgit...in the end hogged a few cars behind me as the counter at the toll has no personnel in it.:embrass:

Heard from my friend, who drives up north frequently, that there are only two ways to top-up. One is thru a Malaysian Maybank ATM and the other is to do it at any of the toll stations.

Heard from my friend, who drives up north frequently, that there are only two ways to top-up. One is thru a Malaysian Maybank ATM and the other is to do it at any of the toll stations.

sigh...:(

At the toll booth, look out for the Touch and Go lanes that says 'Tambah Nilai' (Add Value). There will be someone at the counter to top up the card for you. But do bear in mind that not every toll booth has this.

At the toll booth, look out for the Touch and Go lanes that says 'Tambah Nilai' (Add Value). There will be someone at the counter to top up the card for you. But do bear in mind that not every toll booth has this.

Not only that, but I believe they only operate office hour....too early...no one there.....too late also no one insight. So good luck hunting for them

i thought u driving ferrari, no need to top up one ma...:)

Not only that, but I believe they only operate office hour....too early...no one there.....too late also no one insight. So good luck hunting for them

What about those PLUS offices beside the toll plazas? Do they provide top-up services round the clock?

What about those PLUS offices beside the toll plazas? Do they provide top-up services round the clock?

No, only certain hours but some might be still open after office hours at night, probably closing at 9pm.

A simpler method is to top up at ATMs in Malaysia, with Maybank having most of these ATMs. Withdrawal charges apply though and cash is not accepted. Meanwhile more shops on the street are authorised retailers of the cards and top up is possible, although they are still rare. Some Petronas stations offer the service too.

i know the exit to pasir gudang has a top up station but must park car at road shoulder.
moreover, it's not a fast procedure.
still got to fill up a form.i've done it before.very very troublesome.
what's worse is i worry about car jacking.:embrass: :(

so far i've not seen the sign tambah nilai or whatsoever.but maybe i'm not observant enough.

i guess it's best to have cash handy from now.
sigh...i wonder why they remove the maybank topup service in sgp.:dunno:

i know the exit to pasir gudang has a top up station but must park car at road shoulder.

Eh. No need to fill up form. I simply pass the officer my card and cash and the top up is done. Form is required only if you're buying a new card.

so far i've not seen the sign tambah nilai or whatsoever.but maybe i'm not observant enough.

i guess it's best to have cash handy from now.
sigh...i wonder why they remove the maybank topup service in sgp.:dunno:

because that makes too much sense, makes thing too convienent ...

You are right. There is office hours. If i am not remember wrongly, should be 7.30AM to 10.00PM.

Another way of top up is when coming back from causesway woodland. At Caltex Malaysia before Malaysia Custom recently started can do topping up of TnG.

You are right. There is office hours. If i am not remember wrongly, should be 7.30AM to 10.00PM.

Another way of top up is when coming back from causesway woodland. At Caltex Malaysia before Malaysia Custom recently started can do topping up of TnG.

This is the biggest joke. Top up when you are leaving Malaysia?

Eh. No need to fill up form. I simply pass the officer my card and cash and the top up is done. Form is required only if you're buying a new card.

oic.i must have purchased a card that time.too long ago.couldnt remember.
thanks for information:thumbsup:

they should really make it 24 hours.
usually i drive in at about 4am in the wee hours.so no way to top up at all.

i worry about topping up at the caltex because that's where alot of gunpoint robberies happen.:cry: and me being a gal,really helpless if it happens.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.