Toto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even if anyone strike, they wun say oso ;)

i this year got improvement... i kena 2 numbers! :D

I bought 12xSystem 7, best I did was 2 numbers in 4 of them :bsmilie: Oh well, wait for next year ;p

I got first prize in 4D ........a while back. :D

Toto hard to strike :cry:

there's no way anyone can win all $10m lah....too many punters. so the average win per pax for group one is $1mil to $1.5mil, going by past TOTO Hongbao draw results.

OTOH, some (very lucky) person has won more than $2mil b4 in a "normal" TOTO draw, at odds of 1 in 8 million. even big sweep gives better odds at 1 in 4 million, and the 1st prize of $2 million is never shared.

well, there's always next year!

:p

Most of the world's richest men and women dont make their money through gambling or betting.
I always wonder whatever happened to those ppl that bet and won their millions in Toto?

squander all and nothing left!! :bsmilie:

Astin said:
Most of the world's richest men and women dont make their money through gambling or betting.
I always wonder whatever happened to those ppl that bet and won their millions in Toto?

Astin said:

retired young and lived happily ever after with their dream cameras. :thumbsup:

Astin said:

they quietly use it to either retire, or start making their next million.

What would u prefer to tell your children leh:
1. Son, I worked so hard in my life and accumulated million $
2. Son, I betted so hard in my life and finally won million $

I do know that a person will strike base on their fate life...those poorer might remain poor as their life is like that...those rich will get richer...base on their monthly interest rate as high as 5% if invested more than 20K at one time. I do know that 2 of my ex-director strike toto 1st prize and they just retire straightaway. Imagine their interest is as high as $few k per month.

Astin said:
What would u prefer to tell your children leh:
1. Son, I worked so hard in my life and accumulated million $
2. Son, I betted so hard in my life and finally won million $
haha...
i would say: son, use that million $ to win billion $. ;)

how to judge if you win, which group u belong to? there's group 1 - 6.

i know at least 4 numbers must hit...but why 6 groups?

I kenna 4 numbers (System 8).... $180.... cost of bets $77 (3 System 8's and 10 System 7's)... so profit $103... :embrass: :bsmilie:

sbs99 said:
how to judge if you win, which group u belong to? there's group 1 - 6.

i know at least 4 numbers must hit...but why 6 groups?
I think u not familiar with Toto lah.
Group 1 means 1st prize, meaning the jackpot. (u hit all 6 numbers)
Group 2 means 2nd prize, (u hit 5 numbers plus the add-on number)
....and so on.
Its a tradition they dont call it "1st prize" but call it "Group 1".

Status
Not open for further replies.